Versailles Independent Day Trip from Paris
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
There is an audio guide for your visit of the Palace that you collect at the entrance to Versailles. This will describe the various facets of court life under the reign of Louis 14th, the "Sun King". The audio commentary is available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Japanese and Chinese-Mandarin.Versailles Fountain Show Special Program:
April to October (Saturdays & Sundays) and mid-May to the end of June (Tuesdays). For a selected time you have the option to see the magnificent fountain displays, which reveal the skill and artistry of three centuries of French garden design and engineering. The display is accompanied by music composed at the time of Louis XIV's court.
Note that entrance fees to the Versailles Fountain Show Special Program are NOT included. A supplement of approx. 8 Euros (adult) is payable direct.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8:45am or 2pm
1 April - 31 October
8:15am or 2pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Departure Winter
Tour departs at 8:45am
Morning Departure Summer
Tour departs at 8:15am
Tour departs at 2pm
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to the Palace of Versailles
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to the Versailles Fountain Show Special Program (approx. 8 Euros per adult)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You do not receive priority entry on this tour, you will have to queue for entry at Versailles.
Reviewed by: tard, July 2014
All was well organised except for the confusion at the start but only for a short while. Then it went ahead like clockwork and being able to go straight in was the very best part. I highly recommend this trip purely for that aspect as not having to queue is the greatest advantage
Reviewed by: Janine, June 2014
We were amazed at how easy this tour made it to see Versailles! Well organized and allowing just enough time to cover everything. We like being able to pace ourselves by using the headsets.