Pirates Dinner Adventure Orlando
Book and save 44% compared to the local operator's price!
The evening continues with the swashbuckling, side-splitting musical Pirate's Dinner Adventure Spectacular! This Broadway-quality show is presented on an enormous, fully-rigged pirate's galleon. The elaborate set provides the backdrop for action, romance, and comedy.
You, along with the beautiful Princess Anita and her court, are hostages of a band of pirates led by the dastardly Sebastian the Black who will stop at nothing to plunder, pillage and rob. Hang on, because there are rough seas ahead.
There's nothing a dastardly pirate likes more than having a swaggering good-time celebration. Conclude your evening by joining the crew at the Buccaneer Bash and party the night away.
Even royalty joins the fun at the Buccaneer Bash!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7:30pm seating for Pirates Dinner Adventure Orlando
USD $40.99Pricing details
8:30pm seating for Pirates Dinner Adventure Orlando
USD $40.99Pricing details
Pirates Dinner Adventure
- Pirate Adventure Show
- Soft drinks
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Doors open 90 minutes prior to showtime and seating is done on a first come first served basis by a computerized checking system. There is also pre-show entertainment and appetizers prior to showtime
Complimentary Appetizers at the Kings Festival
- Carving station
- Pasta salads
- Salsa and nachos
- Chips and dips
- Fresh vegetables and fruit
- Italian gourmet selection
- Tossed garden fresh salad - Served with your choice of ranch or creamy Italian dressing, topped with crispy croutons
- Treasure's Chicken - A tender portion of roasted chicken marinated in a lemon-pepper sauce
- Pillager's Pork - Swashbuckling pork tenderloin roasted to perfection served with mushroom sauce.
- Captains Seafood Medley -Shrimp and scallops served in a butter garlic sauce
- Buccaneer beef or shanghai shrimp - Your choice of swashbuckling cuts of tender beef or shrimp served in a tropical sauce
- West Indies rice or roasted red potatoes or mixed vegetables
- Apple cobbler a la mode - A dessert fit for royalty or McGee's favorite dessert
Vegetarian and Captain Kid's meals available upon request. Menu is subject to change.
Reviewed by: Edward C, September 2015
A good show, great for the kids
Reviewed by: christine p, April 2015
This tour was amazing!