2-Day Miami South Beach Adventure from Orlando with Optional Dolphin Swim
Next stop is Bayside Marketplace, a shopping complex where you'll have free time to peruse the numerous specialty and name-brand stores. This complex is also home to a variety of restaurants, live entertainment and sightseeing tour options, and offers breathtaking views of the Miami skyline.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-day Miami South Beach tour from Orlando
Dolphin Swim Upgrade
2-day Miami South Beach tour from Orlando, includes a 1.5-hour dolphin experience with marine experts. Dolphin interaction lasts 20-30 minutes.
2-Day Miami South Beach Adventure
- Overnight accommodation
- Round-trip coach transport
- Florida Everglades airboat tour
- Reptile show
- Dolphin encounter (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Additional activities in South Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking required. For individual travelers, an additional payment of USD $75 is required and is payable directly upon pick-up.
- Each room features 2 double beds. Rooms will be allocated based on the number of passengers in the booking, with a maximum of 4 people per room. If multiple rooms are requested (e.g. a party of 4 requests 2 rooms), separate bookings must be made.
- Children ages 3 - 6 may not take part in the dolphin encounter
- Dolphin encounter participants ages 13 to 17 years require an adult/guardian 18 years or older
- For handicapped passengers or those with disabilities, please note in Special Requirements section at check-out so that you may be accommodated appropriately.
- Dolphin swim participants are required to pay a $24 fee on the morning of departure to the tour operator.
Reviewed by: jade, United Kingdom, April 2014
A wonderful two days! The hotel was different to the one mentioned on the site but was beautiful!
The driver was a really lovely and chatty lady who gave us all a map and a info sheet on Miami.
I did expect that this would be a coach trip rather than a mini bus but there were stops for snacks and the loo both ways.
Would def do this again next time I go to Florida!
Reviewed by: Millie, February 2014
Great trip made e yes special by our wonderful tour guide Madeline. Great tips from her -,especially the tuna wrap at Earl of Sandwich and best Mexican food in Miami. A lot to pack I to 2 days but we'll WORTH it to witness alligators on the Everglades just feet from our boat, kissing dolphins a d strutting your stuff on Miami's south beach. Hope you get Madeline she was excellent and really looked after us. Thanks