Sunset on the Beach Segway Tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
As the sun begins its descent into the Pacific, you’ll pass by the magnificent yachts lined up along the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor. Glide across the Ala Wai Canal and enter Ala Moana Beach Park and Magic Island. Enjoy Ala Moana Beach Park with local Honolulu residents, and see stunning views of Diamond Head and surfers showing off their skills in the turquoise water.
Wind around the periphery of Ala Moana Beach Park and enjoy the beautiful coastline while the glorious orange-red sun sets in the background. Zip past the amazing banyan trees that fill the park, and glide over to Kaka'ako Park where you'll enjoy the rolling landscaped mounds and picturesque ocean views. Go past Echo Stone and Ehime Maru Memorial before you head back to your starting point. This is one sunset experience you won’t forget!
The Segway allows you to see so much more than you would on a walking tour, but still enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you travel, unlike you would on a bus. It’s the perfect way to sightsee!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
5pm May 16 - October 14
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 4pm. Please arrive no later than 3:50pm
USD $177.99Pricing details
Departs at 5pm. Please arrive no later than 4:50pm.
USD $177.99Pricing details
- Segway tour led by knowledgeable guide
- Safety helmets
- There is a small bag on the front of all Segway Personal Transporters that can accommodate a small bag or backpack
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that guests wear comfortable shoes (flip flops or sneakers), light-casual clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Bring a bottle of water and a camera, because we take lots of opportunities to stop at scenic points to take photos
Reviewed by: Raymond T, December 2013
We thoroughly enjoyed our Sunset Beach Segway Tour. We were put with another 4 tourist who were not picking up the segways as well as we did so they split us up and took us on our own so we could get the most of our tour.
Great service, great equipment and definitely worth doing. Would do it again without a doubt.
Reviewed by: Undercover Américan, February 2012