North Shore and Circle Island Adventure
Discover a different side to Oahu on this half-day tour of North Shore Hawaii. On the Oahu North Shore you'll visit ancient temples, wildlife habitats, surf beaches, archaeological sites and traditional villages. You might even spot Oahu's rare green sea turtles!
Continuing north to Kahuku, you will visit several shrimp farms to see endangered wetland birds, including the black-neck stilt, Hawaiian coot and moorhen. You will then have lunch at a popular Shrimp stand where you will be served your choice of different sauteed shrimp plates (chicken, hamburger and veggie options also available) with steaming rice.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
(During the booking process of this tour, select which hotel to be picked up from)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 11:30am
USD $78.53Pricing details
- Small group tour with guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 72 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- During the booking process of this tour, select which hotel to be picked up from
- Not wheelchair, walker or stroller accessible
Reviewed by: Barbara S, December 2015
Our guide Karen was funny, informative and an awesome driver. Saw beautiful beaches, crashing surf, lovely japanese temples, and ate pineapple ice cream at the Dole factory. All in all, definitely worth it.
Reviewed by: Matt H, November 2015
Our driver Greg was great. He was incredibly informative and funny. A relaxed tour with beautiful sights. Would highly recommend it.