Magic of Polynesia Show
Magic of Polynesia tickets to this theatrical extravaganza of music and enchantment puts you in a world of electrifying special effects and state-of-the-art lights and sound. Feel the pulse of the islands with contemporary and traditional Polynesian songs and dances featured throughout the mystifying acts of the Magic of Polynesia Show.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Show Only - check-in at 7:30pm
Dinner and Show
Dinner and Show - check-in at 6:45pm
Magic of Polynesia Show, Oahu
- Dinner (if option taken)
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Baked Glazed Honey Citrus Salmon
- Baked Soy Ginger Marinated Chicken
- Home-Style Buttered Mashed Potato
- Seasoned Fresh Vegetables
- Mango Coconut Mousse Cake
- Coffee, Tea, or Iced Tea
- John Hirokawa performs Tue - Sat; Michael Villoria performs Sunday and Monday
- Menu is subject to change without notice
- Child's menu does not include stuffed salmon
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: David, November 2013
This show was tops, just excellent. It was just amazing the things he was able to do, especially the helicopter on stage.
Reviewed by: Laurie, July 2013
Very good show and very entertaining, my boys and I loved it.