Lost Tour and Other Hawaii Movie Locations by Hummer
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Make your way along the beautiful Pacific coast and stop at Waihe'e Park, where Karate Kid II was filmed. A short drive up the road to Waikane Pier will show you where scenes from Lost, 50 First Dates, Along Came Polly and Godzilla were shot.
Next, head to the historical Moli'i Fish Pond and Kualoa Gardens, where you may recognize the landscape from Lost, 50 First Dates, Tears of the Sun and You, Me and Dupree. Stop by the Submarine Pier, Korean Fishing Pier, Korean House, Nigerian Cantina, a Dominican Republic school and the Hydra Island Submarine Pier, and visit the set from Last Resort if there no filming is occurring.
Take a short break at Kualoa Ranch and then venture into Ka'a'awa Valley to visit the historic Kualoa Sugar Mill ruins and Cooper Batter. Enter this World War II coastal defense battery, now a movie museum and location of scenes from Lost and Hawaii Five-0, where it served as a fictional Korean prison.
Make another stop at a Hawaiian village and continue through Ka'a'awa Valley, where more scenes from Lost and Hawaii Five-0 were shot.
You’ll also visit locations from movies including Jurassic Park, Mighty Joe Young, Pearl Harbor, 50 First Dates, You, Me and Dupree, Windtalkers, Godzilla, Snakes on a Plane, Krippendorf's Tribe and George of the Jungle.
After your tour, you’ll be driven back to your hotel in Waikiki.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
5-hour tour at 7am
5-hour tour at 1pm
Small-Group Oahu TV and Movie Locations Hummer Tour
- Local guide
- Transport by all-terrain Hummer
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- There is a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children per vehicle
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum of 2 people for tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Reviewed by: Timothy A, July 2014
We went on this tour as we are Lost fans and it was really amazing. We did lots of reading up in advance about the company to ensure this. Greg our driver was really good and a huge lost fan too. You don't realise how many movies were filmed here until you do this tour! To be honest the trip is worth it just to go into the canyon on a 4x4 as you go much deeper than all the quads / horses. The views are the most amazing and totally mind blowing!
Reviewed by: LARRY K, July 2014
We had a great time. The tour guide was awesome and even used some props while taking pictures of us at some of the movie locations with our camera. We did stop so we could purchase water/coffee or whatever, but I just wish the booking didn't say water and snacks provided - because they were not provided. We could have brought water but did have the chance to purchase.