See the world's largest architectural maze as you soar over the Dole Pineapple Plantation on a 60-minute Oahu Helicopter Tour. This grand adventure features all the sights of Oahu, including Keehi Lagoon, historic Honolulu Harbor, Aloha Tower, Ala Moana Beach Park, Magic Island and world-famous Waikiki Beach!
On the east end of the island lies Hanauma Bay, the remnants of a volcano crater that is now a marine sanctuary and popular snorkel location. You'll then enjoy aerial views of the Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, Makapuu Point and its lighthouse, followed by the colorful Sea Life Park.
The powdery white sands of Waimanalo Beach provide a scenic backdrop as you continue on to the gorgeous coral formations of Kaeohe Bay. View the Chinaman's Hat before heading to "Jurassic Park" valley, where a dozen major motion pictures have been filmed.
A highlight of this 60-minute Oahu Helicopter Tour is a flyover Sacred Falls, a shear waterfall with a 1,000-foot (300-meter) drop. The central plain reveals the world's largest agricultural maze, housed at the Dole Pineapple Plantation.
You'll then soar over the Polynesian Cultural Center, one of the island's most popular attractions. From the air you'll also see the Mormon Temple in Laie, aquaculture farms, Kahuku point and Turtle Bay.
Your 60-minute Oahu Helicopter Tour concludes with a panoramic view of Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial.
Special Offer! - Travel between April 1 and June 30 and receive 10% off the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Chinaman's Hat, Oahu
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Waikiki hotels
- Every hour on the hour from 8am to 5pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
First class seating
Save 10% off open seating when you travel between April 1 and June 30
Save 10% off first class seating when you travel between April 1 and June 30. Accommodates up to 2 passengers (with combined weight below 340lbs) per flight
Ali'i Sacred Falls
- Helicopter tour
- Live commentary on board
- Tour narration by pilots who are multi-thousand-hour veterans with extensive knowledge of the island
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Open Seating passengers weighing more than 250 pounds will be charged for a "comfort" seat, equivalent to one-half the tour price. This buys the seat next to the passenger. Passengers exceeding 300 pounds will be charged for an entire additional seat.
- An individual First Class passenger’s weight must not exceed 180 pounds. The combined weight of two First Class passengers must not exceed 340 pounds.
- To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first come, first served basis.
- You are REQUIRED to call the tour operator and confirm your flight time.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.