Select a datex
Dramatic views and stunning vistas await you on this 30-minute Oahu Helicopter Tour. You'll cruise over placid Keehi Lagoon and historic Honolulu Harbor, which is home to the Aloha Tower, once the tallest structure on the island. Then, see cruise ships heading off to distant ports as you fly over downtown Honolulu to view the only royal palace on American soil.
Above the city is the Punchbowl, the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, set in a volcano crater. Your helicopter tour continues above Ala Moana Beach Park, Magic Islands, the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor and world-famous Waikiki Beach.
You'll view Diamond Head Crater from a dramatic perspective as you soar over the "Gold Coast", home to millionaires and the always spectacular Hanauma Bay. As you round the east end of Oahu, the vistas change to rugged coastline as you pass Sandy Beach and the lighthouse on Makapuu Point.
Your 30-minute helicopter tour concludes with stunning views of Mount Olomana and the Nuuanu Pali, where King Kamehameha's warriors battled to unite the islands.
Points of interest include:
- Waikiki Beach
- Hanauma Bay
- Mount Olomana
- Arizona Memorial
Special Offer! - Travel between July 1 and September 30 and receive 10% off the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Aerial View of Oahu
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Waikiki hotels
- Every hour on the hour from 8am to 5pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
First class seating. Accommodates up to 2 passengers (with combined weight below 340lbs) per flight
Save 10% off open seating when you travel from July 1 to September 30.
Save 10% off first class seating when you travel from July 1 to September 30. Accommodates up to 2 passengers (with combined weight below 340lbs) per flight
View of Magic Island
- Helicopter tour
- Live commentary on board
- Tour narration by pilots who are multi-thousand-hour veterans with extensive knowledge of the island
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Passengers weighing more than 250 pounds will be charged for a "comfort" seat, equivalent to one-half the tour price. This buys the seat next to the passenger. Passengers exceeding 300 pounds will be charged for an entire additional seat.
- To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first come, first served basis. You must call the tour operator to confirm flight time.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Please Note: The First Class option is eligible for groups of 2 only. If there are more than 2 adults in the party, a separate reservation must be made for the remaining members of the party.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.