Niagara-on-the-Lake Cycle and Wine-Tasting Tour with Optional Picnic Lunch
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After being picked up at your hotel or meeting downtown, your guide will lead you through the historic Niagara-on-the-Lake area and on to four or five wineries (depending on option selected) ranging from large-scale operations to boutique, family-owned vineyards. If you decide to buy a bottle (or 10!), your guide will return to the wineries after the tour to pick up your wine purchases and deliver them to your hotel.
Half-Day Tour with Cheese Pairing: Visit four Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries during this 4.5-hour tour, starting with a vineyard-to-tasting-room guided tour at one of the region's largest and most iconic wineries. Continue to three boutique wineries for more wine tasting, including Pondview Estates Winery, one of the newest wineries in the area, where you’ll enjoy a specialty cheese platter for a delicious cheese and wine pairing.
Full-Day Tour with Picnic Lunch: Begin this 6.5-hour tour with a leisurely cycle to one of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s largest wineries, where you’ll have a full vineyard tour and a wine tasting. Next, cycle to the beautiful Kurtz Orchard for a picnic lunch of sandwiches, salads, fruits and sweets. After lunch, continue with more wine tastings at three to four wineries, including boutique, small-production vineyards.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
12:45pm - half-day tour
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
6.5-hour cycle and wine tour departing at 10:45am
USD $85.27Pricing details
4.5-hour cycle and wine tour departing at 12:45pm
USD $58.06Pricing details
Cycle and Wine Tasting Tour
- Cycle and wine-tasting tour in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Wine-tasting fees and vineyard tour
- Fuji cruiser bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water
- Professional, local guide
- Cheese pairing platter (half-day)
- Picnic lunch (full-day)
- Pickup and delivery of purchases
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Niagara-on-the-Lake area, subject to availability)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Travelers must be at least 19 years of age to consume alcohol
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: Alan M, December 2014
Excellent holiday, throughly enjoyed the holiday and the wine tasting experience, regards Alan 10 out of 10
Reviewed by: Ana U, October 2014
The vineyard tour was better than I expected and the following wineries were perfect. Our driver from the hotel and our bike guide were so informative and fun while giving us time and space to enjoy our surroundings.