Washington DC Day Trip from New York
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Late in the afternoon you'll embark on a panoramic city tour before departing Washington DC for an early-evening arrival in New York City.
Please Note: This tour does not stop at Arlington Cemetery and is scheduled to stop in front of the White House, the Capitol and the Senate for commentary and picture taking. However please note that sometimes this is not possible due to security issues in Washington. In the event of this occurring, tour will be adjusted accordingly.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Day Trip
Washington DC day trip from New York
Washington DC day trip from New York with Hebrew-speaking guide
Washington DC day trip from New York with Japanese-speaking guide
Washington DC day trip from New York with Korean-speaking guide
Washington DC day trip from New York with Mandarin-speaking guide
The White House
- Professional guide
- Transportation is in a 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Admission to all attractions
- Wifi on bus only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to security, there is no entry to the White House
- Depending on the rules on the day, sometimes a stop can be made for photographs from outside the fence
- Stop at Madame Tussauds is approximately 45-minutes and only includes a visit to the replica of the oval office and the hall of presidents
- Stop at Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum is approximately 1.5-hours
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- All children under 6 must have a child or booster seat and is the responsibility of the guardian
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
Reviewed by: Brendon D, February 2016
Reviewed by: Bong P, February 2016
Highly recommended. From NY, We went to DC after blizzard, lots of snow in the areas but still very exciting and unforgettable. the tour guide shares a lot of information during the tour and really helps a lot. Keep it up!