Select a datex
On this luxury New York City dinner cruise, savor gourmet cuisine and enjoy live jazz entertainment while soaking up breathtaking views of the Manhattan, New Jersey and Brooklyn skylines. Pass in front of the Empire State Building, Battery Park, Statue of Liberty, South Street Seaport and more from the viewing decks or the all-glass enclosed cabin, treating you to amazing views every second of the way. Upgrade to enjoy a romantic or first class VIP experience including a private table and French sparkling wine!
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Head to Chelsea Piers in the evening to board your luxury cruise, an elegant vessel featuring fully enclosed glass walls and ceiling and a revolutionary deck layout that gives every table a great view of the live entertainment. Get cozy in the climate-controlled cabin or head to the two outdoor viewing decks as your expert captain takes you along the Hudson River, New York Harbor and East River.
The moment you step aboard, live jazz performed by talented musicians provides the perfect ambiance for sipping drinks and admiring the Manhattan skyline. Get up-close views of the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), Battery Park, Colgate Clock, Governor’s Island, South Street Seaport, the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Heights and the Manhattan Bridge.
Have your camera ready as you cruise by Ellis Island and the stately Statue of Liberty! As the magnificent skyline spreads before you in all directions, you’ll be served a gourmet dinner at your table (see Itinerary for sample menu). Uniquely designed seating arrangements create an inviting and intimate dining experience.
After dinner, your jazz entertainment resumes, this time with Broadway hits in cabaret style. The evening crescendos with upbeat dance music from the Big Band era to Motown to today’s favorites. Dancing on the spacious hardwood dance floor is encouraged, and musicians are happy to accept requests!
Romance Dinner Cruise
For a more romantic experience, enjoy your dinner at a private table just for you and your sweetheart. Admire your table's half-dozen roses, and pop open a bottle of French sparkling wine to toast to this magical evening with two souvenir Champagne flutes.
First Class Dinner Cruise
Upgrade to First Class for the ultimate luxury experience! Sip a cocktail from the premium open bar and enjoy an amuse bouche (palate teaser) at your own private table before dinner. With this option, an exceptional evening becomes a true VIP event.
Dine in Luxury with Incomparable Views of New York Harbor
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Chelsea Piers, Manhattan
Cruise times are subject to change. Your exact departure time will be advised upon reconfirmation. Please arrive 45 minutes prior for boarding.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 10pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cruise includes a 3-course dinner at a shared table
Cruise includes a 3-course dinner at a shared table with window seating
Cruise includes a 3-course dinner at a private table for 2, plus a half-dozen roses, bottle of French sparkling wine and two souvenir Champagne flutes
Cruise includes a 3-course dinner at a private window table for 2, plus a half-dozen roses, bottle of French sparkling wine and two souvenir Champagne flutes
Cruise includes a 'palate teaser' before your 3-course dinner at a private VIP table with drinks from a premium open bar.
Cruise includes a 'palate teaser' before your 3-course dinner at a private VIP table with window seating, plus drinks from a premium open bar
Enjoy Luxury Aboard the Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
- Gourmet 3-course meal
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea
- Live jazz entertainment
- Service charge and taxes
- Alcoholic beverages (if option selected)
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Gratuities for additional purchases
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code will be enforced: jackets and ties for men and business or evening attire for women. No T-shirts, jeans or sneakers allowed.
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants are not suitable for this cruise
- Price for a Kosher meal is an additional USD$90, payable on the day of the cruise
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Romance Dinner Cruise package is priced per person for a party of two
APPETIZERS (choose one)
- Soup Du Jour - Daily creation of fresh soups inspired by our executive chef
- Lobster Milanese - Pacific cold-water lobster tail with aromatic risotto
- Farm to Table Market Salad - Local greens, toasted pecans, Fuji apples, hard-boiled egg, Balsamic vinaigrette and pear tomato
- Mezze - Prosciutto, sopresetta, poached fig, Mediterranean vegetables, Monchaego cheese, marinated olives, extra virgin olive oil and toasted pita
- Black Atlantic Cod - Flaky white fish, andouille cassoulet and herbes de Provence
- Red Curry Pork - Tender basted roast pork, smoked paprika and cilantro jasmine enhanced with red curry coconut mango chutney
- Bouillabaisse - Mediterranean seafood stew of tender sole, clams, shrimp and Prince Edward Island mussels
- Short Rib - Slow-braised short rib of beef with white truffle and basil mash
- Chicken Piccatta - Italian marinated chicken breast, sautéed Swiss chard and sundried tomato with caper Buerre Blanc
- Plateau du Fromage - Chef’s selection of creamy and sharp international cheeses
- Gelato - Seasonal rich European ice cream
- New York Cheesecake Classic - Traditional, rich cheesecake with bing cherry compote
- Sweet Berry Gallete - Spring berries with a puff pastry and Grand Marnier Bavarian cream
- Chocolate Truffle Dream - Dark Belgium chocolate infused with fresh cream, amaretto inside a buttery pastry
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.