Highlights of Melbourne Cruise
Cruise the Yarra river and admire Melbourne's spectacular skyline on a two hour narrated city cruise. Your cruise includes both the down and up river routes, encompassing the scenic river gardens and Herring island with the contrasting port and former-industrial Docklands area; giving you an extensive appreciation of the entire Melbourne region.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- World Congress Center and Trade Center
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center
- West Gate Bridge
- 19th-century sailing ship Polly Woodside
- Princes Bridge
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- The Governor's residence
- Herring Island
- National Tennis Center
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Olympic Park
- Victorian Arts Center spire
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Berth No 5, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing, Lower Promenade, located at the rear of Langham Hotel Southgate.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
11am Highlights Cruise
The Highlights of Melbourne Cruise departing at 11am includes: Complimentary tea/coffee.
12:05pm Highlights Cruise
The Highlights of Melbourne Cruise departing at 12:05pm includes: Complimentary tea/coffee.
11am Cruise - Family Rate
The Highlights of Melbourne Cruise departing at 11am includes: Complimentary tea/coffee. Valid for families of 2 Adults and 2 Children
12:05pm Cruise - Family Rate
The Highlights of Melbourne Cruise departing at 12:05pm includes: Complimentary tea/coffee. Valid for families of 2 Adults and 2 Children
Melbourne Highlights Coffee Cruise (Up and Down River)
- Sightseeing Cruise
- Drinks (tea and coffee)
- Round-trip ferry
- No food or drinks are sold on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please note the travel date is only required as an indication within 3 months from booking confirmation date
- Note: Passengers may bring a small amount of snacks and drinks on board
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Karthick S, June 2015
The tour was great. Highly recommend it.
Reviewed by: Trish&Ken, May 2015
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour -! Fantastic value