Select a datex
Cruise the Yarra river and admire Melbourne's spectacular skyline on a two hour narrated city cruise. Your cruise includes both the down and up river routes, encompassing the scenic river gardens and Herring island with the contrasting port and former-industrial Docklands area; giving you an extensive appreciation of the entire Melbourne region.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
You'll get a new perspective on Melbourne from your Yarra River cruise. Accompanied by informative commentary that brings the past alive with historical details about Melbourne's original settlement by the port. Have your camera ready on your Yarra River cruise as you'll want to capture the city views and gardens you'll pass along the way.
- Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- World Congress Center and Trade Center
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center
- West Gate Bridge
- 19th-century sailing ship Polly Woodside
- Princes Bridge
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- The Governor's residence
- Herring Island
- National Tennis Center
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Olympic Park
- Victorian Arts Center spire
Highlights of Melbourne Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Berth No 5, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing, Lower Promenade, located at the rear of Langham Hotel Southgate.
- May - September
*11:00am, 11:30am, 12:10pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm
October - April
* 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:10pm, 1:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Highlights of Melbourne Cruise includes: Complimentary tea/coffee.
The Highlights of Melbourne Cruise includes: Complimentary tea/coffee. Valid for families of 2 Adults and 2 Children
Melbourne Highlights Coffee Cruise (Up and Down River)
- Sightseeing Cruise
- Drinks (tea and coffee)
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- No food or drinks are sold on board
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please note the travel date is only required as an indication within 3 months from booking confirmation date
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.