Soar over majestic Maui and Molokai on exclusive 45-minute Maui helicopter tours. Enjoy the deep valleys and craggy ridges of the magnificent West Maui Mountains and the splendor of the sea cliffs and waterfalls of Molokai's inaccessible North Shore. Maui helicopter rides include expert narration.
Maui helicopter tours allow you to enjoy Maui's diverse landscape of dormant volcanoes, rugged lava flows, lush tropical rainforests and deep valleys filled with cascading waterfalls, and experience a part of Molokai that can only be seen from the air!
Check out these incredible 45-minute Maui helicopter rides with your pilots, who are also excellent personal guides. They'll entertain and inform you about Maui's history, geology, flora and fauna as you soar above fantastic landscapes.
Climb onboard the luxury, air-conditioned A-star helicopter. Each helicopter has 6 forward-facing seats providing each passenger unobstructed 180-degree views. Recline on leather seats, listen to the stereo CD music and hear descriptive narration from your friendly, professional pilot.
The multi-vision video system records all the great sites of your tour, including the pilot narration set to background music. After your helicopter tour, you may purchase a DVD version of your flight for an additional charge.
Special Offer! - Book now and save over 30% off the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
West Maui and Molokai Exclusive 45 Minute Helicopter Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from the Kahului Heliport
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4:00pm Late Afternoon Flight
- 45 minute flight over West Maui
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund
- There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.