Spectacular Haleakala Maui Sunrise Tour
Witness the dawn of a new day on a Haleakala Sunrise Tour. Standing at the top of majestic Mt. Haleakala, renowned for its stunning sunrises and beauty, you'll be amazed by the raw beauty that inspired literary giant Mark Twain. You haven't experienced Haleakala until you've seen it at sunrise on a Haleakala Crater Sunrise Tour!
Your Haleakala Sunrise Tour begins with a scenic early-morning drive, taking you through Kula District, past the Puu Ulaula Overlook and the island's rare Silversword plants. See the sun rise over Haleakala Crater and behold the magnificent sunrise!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pick-up from Maui hotels. Cruise ship pickup is not available.
Please enter the name and address of your hotel at time of booking and call 24-hours prior to tour commencement to re-confirm your pick-up time and hotel.
Tour returns to your Maui Hotel
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Continental breakfast
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Tour Restriction: Dress warmly for the summit of Haleakala. (Temperatures 20-40 F). We do not guarantee weather will permit viewing sunrise.
Reviewed by: Mitchell C, November 2015
We didnt get to see the sun but still had a great experience thanks to our wonderful tour guide Nettie! She is what the hawaiian spirit is all about!
Reviewed by: Linnan Z, November 2015
The sunrise tour was amazing. Our tour guide Rory was very knowledgeable and funny. It was very cold up on the volcano, so make sure to bring a hooded sweater/jacket and wear socks! I did not wear any socks and that was a mistake... We were lucky that we got the first sunny day in this week, so we were able to see the stars and the actual sunrise! I've never seen that many stars so close to us, it was amazing! Rory also makes sure we get there early enough to get a good view.