Spectacular Haleakala Maui Sunrise Tour
- Book with us and save 18% compared to another travel site!
Witness the dawn of a new day on a Haleakala Sunrise Tour. Standing at the top of majestic Mt. Haleakala, renowned for its stunning sunrises and beauty, you'll be amazed by the raw beauty that inspired literary giant Mark Twain. You haven't experienced Haleakala until you've seen it at sunrise on a Haleakala Crater Sunrise Tour!
Your Haleakala Sunrise Tour begins with a scenic early-morning drive, taking you through Kula District, past the Puu Ulaula Overlook and the island's rare Silversword plants. See the sun rise over Haleakala Crater and behold the magnificent sunrise!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pick-up from Maui hotels. Cruise ship pickup is not available.
- Kapalua - Napili area: 2:10am
- Kahana area: 2:15am
- Honokowai area: 2:20am
- Kaanapali area: 2:25am
- Lahaina area: 2:35am
- Maalaea area 2:55am
- Makena area: 2:50am
- Wailea area: 3:00am
- Kihei area: 3:05am
- Kahului area: 3:25am
Please enter the name and address of your hotel at time of booking and call 24-hours prior to tour commencement to re-confirm your pick-up time and hotel.
Tour returns to your Maui Hotel
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Continental breakfast
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Tour Restriction: Dress warmly for the summit of Haleakala. (Temperatures 20-40 F). We do not guarantee weather will permit viewing sunrise.
Reviewed by: JUDITH C, December 2014
A great time with our tour guide but the weather would not cooperate for us. Would do it again.
Reviewed by: John W, December 2014
The trip to Haleakala was amazing. The sunrise was awesome. It was beautiful and the tour guide was extremely knowledgable.