Small-Group Tour: Luxury Haleakala Sunrise Experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Luxury limo-van (8-person maximum)
- Local, Hawai'i State Certified guide
- Morning snack
- Entrance to Haleakala National Park
- Protea garden tour
- Water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Temperatures often get below freezing at Haleakala Summit, please dress warmly
- Breakfast: You may choose from the restaurant’s customized menu; available items include coffee, juice, tropical fruit, omelets, pancakes and French toast
- This tour operator is a multiple winner of the Keep it Hawai’i Award, which recognizes cultural preservation, and has also received a Congressional Letter of Achievement for excellence in tourism
Reviewed by: Lucy, December 2015
The most recommended, like a private tour with only four person, which I love it. Our tour guide was super nice and friendly, it was quite chilly on top of the mountain, our beloved guide prepared blankets and hats for us, helping us to take photos and secure the best standing/sitting position to view the sunrise. The view was breathtaking and the trip was worthwhile, thank you for taking care of us, Mahalo!!
Reviewed by: Diann H, November 2015
The trip was well planned and we were able to see things we would have never seen without the experienced tour guide!