Small-Group Tour: Luxury Haleakala Sunrise Experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Luxury limo-van (8-person maximum)
- Local, Hawai'i State Certified guide
- Morning snack
- Entrance to Haleakala National Park
- Protea garden tour
- Water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Temperatures often get below freezing at Haleakala Summit, please dress warmly
- Breakfast: You may choose from the restaurant’s customized menu; available items include coffee, juice, tropical fruit, omelets, pancakes and French toast
- This tour operator is a multiple winner of the Keep it Hawai’i Award, which recognizes cultural preservation, and has also received a Congressional Letter of Achievement for excellence in tourism
Reviewed by: Kevin B, March 2015
This tour was epic! The guide was fun and knowledgeable, knew where we had to be and when. The sunrise was spectacular, what was unexpected was how simply amazing the stargazing was prior to the sun showing up - and the guide knew everything to point out! EPIC!
Reviewed by: DAVID U, December 2014
Got out of bed at 2am and thought "what was i thinking"?
Aron was FAN TASTIC.
The sunrise FANTASTIC.
The breakfsst FANTASTIC.
The park service sunrise "chant" FANTISTIC
The memory of tjis trip will be my mental break to a HAPPY PLACE!! THANK YOU VIATOR