Small-Group Tour: Luxury Haleakala Sunrise Experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Luxury limo-van (8-person maximum)
- Local, Hawai'i State Certified guide
- Morning snack
- Entrance to Haleakala National Park
- Protea garden tour
- Water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Temperatures often get below freezing at Haleakala Summit, please dress warmly
- Breakfast: You may choose from the restaurant’s customized menu; available items include coffee, juice, tropical fruit, omelets, pancakes and French toast
- This tour operator is a multiple winner of the Keep it Hawai’i Award, which recognizes cultural preservation, and has also received a Congressional Letter of Achievement for excellence in tourism
Reviewed by: nfdsau, May 2014
Amazing! Eric our tour guide was excellent! Very informative, friendly and fun. We enjoyed the whole experience. Sunrise was so exciting. Everything went perfectly from pickup to drop off! Thank you Eric your kindness was noticed. :) Elaine and Paul S.
Reviewed by: Poparotzi, November 2013
Aaron was a great host and so knowledgeable. He got us up there nice and early and we got a great spot a bit out of the wind. It was really cold and cannot recommend how important it is to dress right and with all that a blanket is necessary as well. An amazing experience from beginning to end despite getting up at 2:20am. The thousands of stars in the sky and just being there for this new day to begin. Fantastic and something everyone should do at least once. The Hawaiin chant as the sun rose to welcome the new day. You have to do it. Breakfast at the Kula Lodge was nummy.