Small-Group Tour: Luxury Haleakala Sunrise Experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Luxury limo-van (8-person maximum)
- Local, Hawai'i State Certified guide
- Morning snack
- Entrance to Haleakala National Park
- Protea garden tour
- Water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Temperatures often get below freezing at Haleakala Summit, please dress warmly
- Breakfast: You may choose from the restaurant’s customized menu; available items include coffee, juice, tropical fruit, omelets, pancakes and French toast
- This tour operator is a multiple winner of the Keep it Hawai’i Award, which recognizes cultural preservation, and has also received a Congressional Letter of Achievement for excellence in tourism
Reviewed by: Diann H, November 2015
The trip was well planned and we were able to see things we would have never seen without the experienced tour guide!
Reviewed by: Steve P, November 2015
We travelled in a group of six, vehicle was as promised, luxurious! We were picked up at agreed time and our guide, Scotty, was involved throughout telling us about Maui and the flora and fauna. The provision of extra clothing was greatly appreciated and well needed. The experience of the night sky with his knowledge of the stars and planets made the wait for sunrise interesting and very enjoyable. Of course the run up to sunrise was spectacular and Scots knowledge and help with cameras and phones was an added bonus. The group had a great time rounded off by the enjoyable breakfast and tour of the garden. We were even blessed with some fantastic photo opportunities with some beautiful rainbows. Altogether a fantastic trip and worth every penny, highly recommended