Select a datex
Experience the thrill of Maui whale- watching on a two-hour whale-watching cruise. This educational and informative adventure is great fun for the entire family and offers spectacular sightseeing and photo opportunities. Your whale watch cruise comes with a whale sighting GUARANTEE!
Departing from Lahaina, this Maui whale- watching cruise promises to be an experience you'll always remember. The reliable and comfortable vessels get you quickly to each whale sighting, with an enclosed main cabin and upper observation deck to ensure dry, excellent visibility.
Maui is the place to whale watch to see humpback whales in their natural breeding area. Every year from mid-December through early-May, the humpback whales make their home in the waters surrounding Maui. The whales migrate close to 3,500 miles (5635 km) from their Alaskan summer feeding waters, to the warm waters of Hawaii where they mate and have their calves.
This tour is seasonal and operates during the whale migrating season from December through to May.
Special Offer! - Book a 7:30am early-bird departure and save more than 30% over later departures! - Book Now!
Maui Whale Watch Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Lahaina Cruise Company has a booth at the loading dock outside of the Pioneer Inn
- 7:30am - Early Bird (until May 1st)
- 2:15pm (December 15th - May 1st)
Check-in 20 minutes prior to departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7:30am
Departs at 9:45am
Departs at 12:00pm
Departs at 2:15pm
Maui Whale Watch Cruise
- Guaranteed Whale Sightings
- Expert Whale Narration's by the Captain and Crew
- Underwater Web-Cam (video camera) and Hydrophone (subject to water conditions and whale proximity)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress appropriately. Viewing whales is often best done outside on the viewing decks. Wear sunscreen, secure hats and belongings and dress for breezy "on the water" conditions
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 149 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times.
- Wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.