Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise
Snuggle up with your partner and soak up the best views of the West Maui Mountains on a romantic Maui dinner cruise. After watching the stars come out over the ocean, take to the dance floor or sit back and relax during your Maui cocktail cruise.
While you enjoy the spectacular sunset views, you'll be served table-side by the Maui Princess's friendly staff. Enjoy a delicious meal, drinks, dessert and live entertainment in the air-conditioned main cabin or on the upper open-air deck.
After dinner, there's live music and dancing in the main cabin, or you can stay at your table to enjoy the remainder of your evening Maui dinner cruise along the coastline.
Maui dinner cruises are an unforgettable activity, one you'll want to experience every time you visit Hawaii!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Outside the Pioneer Inn
Cruise concludes at 8:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Table Side Service
- 3 Free Beverages (ID required)
- Live Music and Dancing on Maui's Largest Dance Floor
- Whale Watching (seasonal)
- Local taxes and Harbor Fees
- Fuel Surcharge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 300 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times
- Prime Rib (carved onboard) or Roasted Chicken or Vegetarian or Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi Fillet With Buerre Blanc Sauce
- Vegetable Du Jour
- Caesar Salad with Croutons
- New Potatoes
- Dinner Rolls
- Cheesecake with Seasonal Fruit Glaze
*Please specify your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) in the special requirements field at the time of checkout.
Reviewed by: Ira K, June 2015
Our trip to Maui was amazing! More than what I had hoped for! We loved our stay in the Royal Lahanaia, it had a 5 star rated Luau, 2 beautiful pools and the nicest family friendly beaches I have ever seen! I had an awesome snorkeling experience in the ocean there!
I would highly recommend this trip!
Reviewed by: lindamtracy, April 2015
This was the 2nd time we booked this dinner cruise! Both times were great, the service, the food and the Mai Tias were spot on. We met the best couple during our cruise there and just talked the entire time and have now become friends with them. Our server Stephen was amazing! He was with us on the whale watching tour as well and took great care of us both times! The entire crew was great. We went another direction than last time so I got to see a different side of the island and when they stopped and turned out all the lights so we could see all the stars it was just spectacular! Book this trip!