Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise
Snuggle up with your partner and soak up the best views of the West Maui Mountains on a romantic Maui dinner cruise. After watching the stars come out over the ocean, take to the dance floor or sit back and relax during your Maui cocktail cruise.
While you enjoy the spectacular sunset views, you'll be served table-side by the Maui Princess's friendly staff. Enjoy a delicious meal, drinks, dessert and live entertainment in the air-conditioned main cabin or on the upper open-air deck.
After dinner, there's live music and dancing in the main cabin, or you can stay at your table to enjoy the remainder of your evening Maui dinner cruise along the coastline.
Maui dinner cruises are an unforgettable activity, one you'll want to experience every time you visit Hawaii!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Outside the Pioneer Inn
Cruise concludes at 8:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
12 oz. Cut Prime Rib
Mediterranean Couscous Pocket
Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi
Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi Fillet With Buerre Blanc Sauce
Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Table Side Service
- 3 Free Beverages (ID required)
- Live Music and Dancing on Maui's Largest Dance Floor
- Whale Watching (seasonal)
- Local taxes and Harbor Fees
- Fuel Surcharge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 300 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times
- Prime Rib (carved onboard) or Roasted Chicken or Vegetarian or Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi Fillet With Buerre Blanc Sauce
- Vegetable Du Jour
- Caesar Salad with Croutons
- New Potatoes
- Dinner Rolls
- Cheesecake with Seasonal Fruit Glaze
*Subject to change
Reviewed by: Brad C, June 2014
The cruise was great. The staff were very helpful seating us with our friends. The staff is very friendly and the food was amazingly good. Everything was very organized and the sites were beautiful.
Reviewed by: Philip A, March 2014
Professionally run tour with very friendly staff. Good food. nice music, nice atmosphere, it was a bonus seeing the whales. A great night enjoyed by all.