East Maui 45-minute Helicopter Tour over Haleakala Crater
Climb onboard your luxury, air-conditioned A-star helicopter. Each helicopter has six forward-facing seats providing each passenger unobstructed 180-degree views. Recline on leather seats, listen to the stereo CD music and hear descriptive narration from your friendly, professional pilot.
The multi-vision video system records all the great sites of your tour, including the pilot narration set to background music. After the flight, you may purchase a DVD or VHS version of your flight for an additional charge.
Enjoy enchanting waterfalls and the awe-inspiring Haleakala Crater, Maui's own sleeping volcano with a summit extending into the heavens more than 10,000 feet (3050 meters) and admire the tropical Hana Rainforest before Maui helicopter tours return to the Kahului Heliport.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from the Kahului Heliport
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hana Coast, Maui
- 45 minute flight over East Maui
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
Reviewed by: Carol K, May 2015
I loved this trip! The pilot, Mike, was very personable and informitable. The helicopter tour was the highlight of my trip. Wish the day had been clearer and a little less windy by that's the luck of the draw...
Reviewed by: jessicarosegreene, March 2015
This was a great experience. We saw so much we would have never seen otherwise. The pilot was super nice, and had a great playlist. Worth the money for sure.