If you seek adventure in the beautiful nature that surrounds Los Cabos, this ATV ride is the tour for you! This ATV adventure will take you off the beaten track to explore secluded beaches and challenge yourself to difficult terrain! Finally an adventurous vacation you have been looking for!
ATV 4 wheel bike tours are the most talked about adventures that Los Cabos has to offer. They can go just about anywhere and offer a ton of fun! You'll be exploring wild secret trails where the spectacular views will leave you in awe.
You'll find large open spaces and feel as free as a bird while driving your ATV. The guide will provide you with information concerning vehicle safety. In the event that you don't know how to drive these four wheel vehicles, there will be special lessons for beginners!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from most Los Cabos area hotels
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 3pm
Ride an ATV on a beach in Los Cabos!
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- ATV safety briefing
- Bottled water
- Use of ATV, equipment included, helmet, goggles and bandana
- Gratuities (optional)
- US$5 Land Use Fee (payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests bring a camera, sun block and sun hat
- Please wear jeans and walking shoes
- You must bring your driver license and credit card
- There is a US$5.00 Land Use Fee to be paid in cash per ATV at tour location
- Passengers arriving from a cruise ship will be picked up from a hotel located approximately 5 minutes from the cruise ship dock. Please indicate this at time of booking. Exact pick-up details will be provided upon reconfirmation
- You must be aged 16 years or older to ride an ATV alone.
- Children under 16 years must ride on a double with an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note: there is an optional US $20 non-refundable insurance fee for each ATV if paid in cash
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.