Tandem Paragliding in Malibu
Meet at Carbon Beach in Malibu (or in Ojai, depending on wind conditions) to begin your tandem paragliding adventure. A paraglider is an inflatable wing made of nylon that allows a sensation of effortless soaring. Choose between a 20-minute motorized flight that takes off from the beach or a traditional 30-minute non-motorized flight that embarks from the top of a bluff.
After a 10-minute safety orientation, you'll be strapped into the paraglider's harness with your highly-experienced pilot. Your pilot will handle the mechanics so you can focus on taking in the beauty all around you. Marvel at stunning views of the Malibu hills and Pacific Ocean — you can even carry along a small camera to capture photos! Your breathtaking flight ends with touchdown on Carbon Beach.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
In certain wind conditions, meeting point may be in Ojai
Please note: exact times will be scheduled upon reconfirmation with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your prepaid voucher.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
30-Minute Non-Powered Flight
30-minute non-powered paragliding flight
USD $225.00Pricing details
20-Minute Powered Flight
20-minute powered paragliding flight
USD $165.00Pricing details
Tandem Paragliding in Malibu
- Tandem paragliding ride (based on option selected)
- All equipment
- 10-minute safety briefing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Maximum weight per passenger is 270lb (122kg or 19st)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A limited amount of personal items, such as a small day pack, is allowed, and you may bring a compact camera if you wish
- There is no age limitation but minors need to be accompanied by a parent
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Powered and non-powered paragliders are used and may also be changed due to weather conditions
- Passengers will fly with an instructor — only one person can fly with the instructor at a time
Reviewed by: Susan D, February 2015
This was without a doubt one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I took the flight on the last birthday of my 50's, challenging myself to make a leap from 3000 feet despite being fearful. I checked that Claude had a perfect safety record, and he made me feel calm. It was more like being lifted off the cliff rather than jumping, and Claude was very skillful and confident in what he was doing. I would do it again.
Reviewed by: Eyad H, December 2013