Select a datex
See the famous sights of Hollywood and Los Angeles on this comprehensive sightseeing tour. Take this full-day city tour and visit the major highlights of Los Angeles, like Olvera Street, the birthplace of Los Angeles. See the footprints and handprints of your favorite movie stars at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, take photos of the iconic Hollywood sign, enjoy a delicious lunch at the LA Farmers Market and more!
- Popular choice with kids
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Likely to Sell Out
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Take this grand tour of Los Angeles for a full day of sightseeing fun. Your expert guide will lead you through Los Angeles' top attractions and famous sites. Visit Grauman’s Chinese Theatre and see its celebrity footprints and handprints. Cruise down the legendary Hollywood Boulevard, the beautiful Sunset Strip and the glamorous Rodeo Drive. Visit the famous Venice Beach and stop at the Los Angeles Farmers Market for a fresh and delicious lunch (not included). Continue to Olvera Street, Chinatown and all the other well-known sites you've seen countless times on TV and in the movies!
Stops and drive-bys included are:
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre: see the footprints and handprints of your favorite movie legends
- Kodak Theatre: the crown jewel of Hollywood and home of the Oscars!
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: view over 2,000 stars on Hollywood's greatest boulevard
- Melrose Avenue: see the trendy shops and restaurants frequented by celebrities
- Beverly Hills: home to California’s rich and famous
- Sunset Strip: the playground of the stars
- Chinatown and Little Tokyo: home to local communities which embrace the ethnic cultures of China and Japan
- Rodeo Drive: see where the stars shop
- Westwood Village: the home of UCLA
- Los Angeles Farmers Market: famous for the unique shopping and eateries
- Olvera Street: the birthplace of Los Angeles, 1781
- Walt Disney Concert Hall: home to the Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Civic Center: one of the largest government centers in the United States
- Marina del Rey: the largest man-made small-boat harbor in the world
- Fisherman's Village: discover unique shops and restaurants along the waterfront
- Venice Beach: see muscle men and women pumping iron and roller skaters with guitars
Find your favorite stars outside of the Chinese Theatre!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Complimentary hotel pickup from select Los Angeles hotels
Please note: total tour duration is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point approximately 8 hours after start of tour, subject to local traffic conditions
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Tour of Los Angeles
- 6.5-hour sightseeing tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.