Vegas Rock Star Nightclub Tour
- Book and save 20% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
You will be transported between hotels on a deluxe limousine party bus with bartender on board. When you’re on the bus, drink as much as you like from the included open bar! During the night, you will visit three of the hottest A-list nightclubs in Las Vegas. Don’t worry about cover charges or waiting in lines – this tour is VIP all the way!
See below for details on clubs visited each night.These clubs represent the best of the best in Las Vegas nightlife!
Please note: There is a fair amount of walking on this tour and nightclubs do not permit seating without the purchased of bottle service (not included). The first two stops are located within the same hotel which you will walk to, from there you will travel by the deluxe limousine party bus to the other locations.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Vegas Rockstar Night Club Tour
- Transportation by deluxe limo party bus between clubs
- Unlimited drinks on board bus
- Cover charges to clubs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks at clubs (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Appropriate dress is required. No shorts, tennis shoes or swimwear. Heels or wedges must be worn by females for entry into clubs
- There is a fair amount of walking on this tour and nightclubs do not permit seating without the purchase of bottle service (not included).
- Please note: If you choose to leave the tour early, a refund will not be processed.
- Tuesday: Interlude Lounge, Drais', Beacher's Madhouse, Ghost Bar
- Wednesday: Red Square, Light, Surrender, Chateau
- Thursday: Interlude Lounge, Drais', Tao, Tryst
- Friday: Red Square, Light, LAX or Chateau, Tryst
- Saturday: Sayer Club, Life, LAX or Chateau, Tryst
- Sunday: Sayer Club, Life, Drais, Body English
Please note: club and lounge lineups are subject to change without notice, it is imperative that you call to confirm your check-in details with the local supplier.
Reviewed by: JessicaBrown0526, January 2015
“Absolutely Amazing!! Highly Recommend! Can't wait to do it again!”
This was a great way to spend a night out on the town, and to experience some different clubs for our first time in Vegas!! A HUGE SHOUT OUT to our Host TY!! You rock!! Thank you so much!! You were absolutely wonderful and you poured great drinks! :) Greatly appreciated!!
I was somewhat skeptical about this tour due to the mixed reviews online... But I assure you... If you go with the intention to have an amazing night, and keep the positive vibes flowing.. You will have a blast 100% guaranteed! As well, I wasn't sure as to how busy the clubs would be, as we took the tour on a Wednesday night... But the clubs were alive and pumping!!
Secondly, I was also concerned about how the night would progress as I had lost my cellphone in a club the night before the tour...Therefore having no way to be contacted via text or email. I simply made a call to the number I was provided on my ticket for the Vegas Rockstar Tours. I was given the initial meeting location and time, and there was no confusion.
When arriving at the first club, our wonderful host TY made his presence be known, and was very understanding of the fact that I had lost my phone. He briefed me on how the night would progress, and made me confident that we would have a great night!
TY's vibes was fantastic, and the night was better than I ever imagined. The group of people that we were with on this tour were great, and I just cannot explain with words how much fun we had!
Go ahead, book the tour, and get ready to enjoy an awesome night, with stunning views of Vegas on the rooftop patio (if you are fortunate enough to hit this club!) Hopefully you get TY as your host as well! :)
I absolutely can not wait to visit Vegas again, and do this all over! :D
Much appreciation and respect TY!! I hope to see you again soon! One Love! :) Bless!!
Visited November 2014
Reviewed by: Sebastian F, October 2014
Our tourguide Ty was awesome. I recommend not to take the tour on a Tuesday. The clubs were great but we only got to visit two because the third one closed early due to the lack of people.