Select a datex
Las Vegas comes alive at night, when the lights of the casinos dazzle the dark sky. There’s no better time to explore the Strip than after the sun has gone down, and the Las Vegas Lights Night Tour will take you to the best spots. The approximately 3.5-hour tour includes stops at the Sirens show at Treasure Island, the erupting volcano at The Mirage, the famous dancing fountains at Bellagio, the iconic neon “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign and the incredible Fremont Street Experience light show. You will also see City Center, the Manhattan skyline at New York-New York and the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
During the Las Vegas Lights Night Tour, you’ll see the Strip at its best – lit up to eternity. Starting from Bally’s, your guide will stay with you during the entire tour, hopping off at each stop to show you the attractions up close.
It’s an intimate tour format – as you follow your tour guide through Vegas, you can ask any questions and hopefully feel like you’ve seen more to Vegas than you would on your own.
Your guide will highlight the major attractions of the hotels and casinos, show you the best spots to take photos and give you insider tips that only the locals know. Find out where to find the best buffet, where to buy half-price show tickets and how to skip the lines at nightclubs. Soon, your friends will be looking to you for answers to their Vegas questions.
See below for a list of stops.
Please note: due to special events and maintenance of select attractions, tour routes and stops are subject to change without notice.
Las Vegas Lights Night Tours
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Bally's bus ramp, at the Box Office entrance
- 8pm - Please be ready at least 20 minutes prior to departure time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Las Vegas Lights Night Tour
- Tour guide
- Complimentary bottled water on board
- Guided tour of the the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 35-passenger climate-controlled shuttles
- Collapsible wheelchairs may be accommodated, travelers must be able to transfer themselves onto the bus. Unfortunately vehicles do not have wheelchair accessible lifts
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking in addition to the bus portion of the tour. Comfortable shoes are advised
- Please note: due to special events and maintenance of select attractions, tour routes and stops are subject to change without notice. Refunds will not be issued under these circumstances as they are out of the control of our local operator
Itinerary:Guided walks on the night tour take you to:
- Fremont Street Experience
- Vegas Vick, the Neon Cowboy
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Sirens and Pirates Show
- Mirage Volcano
- Bellagio Fountains
- The “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Paris Las Vegas and its balloon, arc and Eiffel Tower
- The Luxor Infinity Light Beam
- Las Vegas wedding chapels, including the drive-thru chapel
- Golden Nugget
- MGM Grand Lion
- New York-New York’s Statue of Liberty, lit up
- Aria and City Center
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.