Las Vegas Lights Night Tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
It’s an intimate tour format – as you follow your tour guide through Vegas, you can ask any questions and hopefully feel like you’ve seen more to Vegas than you would on your own.
Your guide will highlight the major attractions of the hotels and casinos, show you the best spots to take photos and give you insider tips that only the locals know. Find out where to find the best buffet, where to buy half-price show tickets and how to skip the lines at nightclubs. Soon, your friends will be looking to you for answers to their Vegas questions.
See below for a list of stops.
Please note: due to special events and maintenance of select attractions, tour routes and stops are subject to change without notice.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Las Vegas Lights Night Tour
- Tour guide
- Complimentary bottled water on board
- Guided tour of the the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 35-passenger climate-controlled shuttles
- Collapsible wheelchairs may be accommodated, travelers must be able to transfer themselves onto the bus. Unfortunately vehicles do not have wheelchair accessible lifts
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking in addition to the bus portion of the tour. Comfortable shoes are advised
- Please note: due to special events and maintenance of select attractions, tour routes and stops are subject to change without notice. Refunds will not be issued under these circumstances as they are out of the control of our local operator
- Fremont Street Experience
- Vegas Vick, the Neon Cowboy
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Mirage Volcano
- Bellagio Fountains
- The “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Paris Las Vegas and its balloon, arc and Eiffel Tower
- The Luxor Infinity Light Beam
- Las Vegas wedding chapels, including the drive-thru chapel
- Golden Nugget
- MGM Grand Lion
- New York-New York’s Statue of Liberty, lit up
- Aria and City Center
Reviewed by: Skye H, September 2014
Tour was great, very imformative and we had alot of time to explore. Numbers were big so another bus was brought in to divide the group on the bus trip which made in more comfortable. We had two teenagers in our party and they enjoyed the tour. Casino's were amazing
A must do in Vegas.
Reviewed by: Prajakta A, September 2014
It was very cool. The guid had some much information about Las Vegas. Highly recommend it.