Fly to the Grand Canyon's West Rim by helicopter, enjoy a champagne picnic, then cruise the Colorado River. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Scenic helicopter flight
Your helicopter flight will take you soaring above the mighty Hoover Dam and extinct volcanoes. You'll then descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to land along side the Colorado River, where you'll sip on champagne and enjoy a light picnic lunch.
Then continue your adventure with a 15-minute pontoon boat ride on the mighty Colorado River for a close-up view of these world-famous geological formations. Your return helicopter flight along the Grand Canyon and the north shore of Lake Mead is completed with an exhilarating flight over the Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Special Offer! - Book now and the price displayed includes a discount off the recommended retail price! - Book Now!
Grand Canyon West Rim Champagne Quest and River Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Flights departs at 7am
Flights departs at 8am
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour and Colorado River Boat Ride
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Boat ride on the Colorado River
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: the listed price does not include a US $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Due to the nature of the tour, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair passengers for this tour
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with heat related illness, physical disabilities and those using a wheelchair
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.