Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour
Price displayed includes a 19% discount off the local price for an Early Morning departure on Sundays, or up to an 11% discount for all other times. Book now!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Likely to Sell Out
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
- Excellent value for money
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
This tour is likely to Sell-out! The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route. Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones.
You'll land for an unforgettable champagne picnic, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $49 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Early morning: 7am - 8am
- Late morning: 9:45am - 10:45am
- Early afternoon: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Late afternoon: 3:15pm - 4:15pm (Mid-May to Mid-August, approximately)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Early Morning Departure
Flight departs Las Vegas between 7am and 8am; available year-round
Late Morning Departure
Flight departs Las Vegas between 9:45am and 10:45am; available year-round
Early Afternoon Departure
Flight departs Las Vegas between 12:30pm and 1:30pm; available year-round
Late Afternoon Departure
Flight departs Las Vegas between 3:15pm and 4:15pm; available from Mid-May to Mid-August (approx.)
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: the listed price does not include a US $49 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 66 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Important: Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight limit per passenger is 275lbs (125kg or 19.6 st). For passengers over the maximum, please see the Deluxe Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Veggie options are available. Please note this request in the special requirement field at check out.
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
Reviewed by: Warren G, July 2014
I took my children and grandchildren to the floor of the Grand Canyon on the early morning flight and it was absolutely one of the best experiences we have had. Our pilot was fantastic and the stretch pickup and return was wonderful. I would recommend anyone going to do the Grand Canyon do it and book through Viator.
Reviewed by: SATHYAN R, July 2014
It was really a awesome trip. Its was our last minute plan, we are unable to book the ticket via online. So we called the support hotline and they are very professional and helpful. Over the phone we booked the ticket and they gave all the information on the phone itself. Next day they sent a Limo to pickup from my hotel(Circus and Rivera) and then we reached the office. The executives are really helpful. The trip and the Pilot is very friendly, he explained each and everything about the areas which we crossed.
Had a good time with snacks in the Grand Canyon. And returned back to the office and they dropped us to the same hotel.
Totally its really worth to spend amount in such a trip. All together it was a awesome trip.
I would like to give all 5 stars, because the service provided by Viator is really awesome.
I am extremely satisfied. You guys are the best example for customer stratification.
Keep up the good Job. I am going to suggest all my Friends to visit this place.