3-Day National Parks Camping Tour: Zion, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Camping accommodations are 2 person tents and are shared by same-sex travelers or couple basis. Available seasonally.
USD $629.99Pricing details
Lodging accommodations are 2 person rooms and are shared by same-sex travelers or couple basis. Accommodations are 3 Star or higher and subject to availability
USD $854.99Pricing details
3-Day National Parks Camping Tour
- 3-day tour to Zion, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon (seasonal) and the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Transportation by 14-passenger, air-conditioned minibus
- Light breakfast (if camping option selected)
- Camping accommodations (if option selected; tent with foam sleeping mat)
- Lodging accommodations (if option selected)
- Use of sleeping bags and camping equipment (if camping option selected)
- National park entrance fees
- Navajo-guided Jeep tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour
- Optional visit to Antelope Canyon (approx. USD45 per person)
- Bryce Canyon (from November 1 to April 15)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important Note: Bryce Canyon is seasonal. During the winter season (November 1 and April 15) this tour will operate in the opposite direction. Your overnight will be in Williams, Arizona and Lake Powell AZ. There will also be a visit to Horseshoe Bend.
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Camping accommodation is a 2-person tent shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. You will be responsible for putting up your own tent with help from your tour guide
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis and are of 3 star quality or higher
- Please note that sunrise viewings in Monument Valley may not be available when booking the lodging option due to availability of certain accommodations
- Depending on daylight, the Monument Valley Jeep tour may be offered as a sunrise tour.
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Your luggage may not exceed 44lbs (20kgs)
- Lunches are make-your-own sandwiches and are served with fruit and potato chips
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
After departing Las Vegas, travel by air-conditioned minibus to Zion National Park, a dazzling mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs that make for a photographer’s paradise. Experience the beauty of Zion Canyon however you’d like during free time in the park. Go on a walk or hike, available for every fitness level. Stroll along the Emerald Pools trail, discover the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne or Weeping Rock, or visit the interpretive Human History Museum where you can enjoy an entertaining ranger’s talk on the patio.
After a full afternoon in Zion you'll head to Bryce Canyon, a natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau. Bryce Canyon is famous for its hoodoos, or dramatic red spires. Take a walk down into the hoodoos for an unforgettable experience.
Enjoy a barbecue dinner (own expense) and a fun evening with new friends.
Overnight: KOA Cannonville or Ruby's campground Utah; Bryce Valley Inn if lodging option is selected
Day 2: Bryce Canyon – Monument Valley (B, L)
Wake up to a beautiful Southwest morning and enjoy the drive to Lake Powell for an optional visit to Antelope Canyon (own expense) before traveling to one of the most recognizable locations on the planet: Monument Valley, home to the Navajo Nation. A Navajo member will take you on a guided Jeep tour of the valley before you spend the night at your campsite gazing up at the amazing starry sky, which come morning will be transformed by the magnificent sunrise.
Overnight: Goulding's Campground in Monument Valley or Monument Valley houses/apartments with private bathrooms
Day 3: Monument Valley – Grand Canyon National Park – Las Vegas (B*, L)
Then head back to Las Vegas, where your 3-day adventure concludes in the late evening.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: JACQUELINE C, January 2016
Wonderful tour! We saw an enourmous amount in three days, but didn't feel rushed. The scenary is extraordinary. Tour guide Mike was brilliant and was great with our teenage boys. Highly recommended and well worth getting out of Vegas for a few days!
Reviewed by: Susan D, October 2015
Absolutely fabulous trip. I thought Zion was amazing, then Bryce was even better, but I think Antelope Canyon was my favourite. The camping spot at Monument Valley was spectacular and it was great walking into the Grand Canyon. Marie was a wonderful informative organised guide. Highly recommended trip!!!