Select a datex
See popular highlights of the Southwest on a 3-day national parks tour from Las Vegas! On this fun-filled camping adventure, you'll discover the incredible canyon and amazing landscapes of Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon and experience the Wild West during a Navajo-guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley. Then experience the biggie – Grand Canyon National Park – where you can hike, walk along the South Rim or go on an optional helicopter ride before heading back to the bright lights of Las Vegas! This all-camping tour includes transportation by air-conditioned van, select meals, entrance fees and camping accommodation/equipment.
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Lunch included
Day 1: Zion National Park & Bryce Canyon* (L)
Zion Canyon, inside Zion National Park, is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs that make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Experience the beauty of Zion however you’d like during free time in the park. Go on a walk or hike, available for every fitness level. Challenge yourself to what’s considered the best half-day hike in the Southwest – the narrow ridgeline to Angels Landing (seasonal, weather permitting). Or do the Narrows, a popular hike that’ll have you walking through the river, surrounded by dramatic canyon walls (weather permitting). If you’re feeling energetic, do both!
If you’re feeling less adventurous, stroll along the Emerald Pools trail, discover the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne or the Weeping Rock, or visit the interpretive Human History Museum where you can enjoy an entertaining ranger’s talk on the patio.
After a full afternoon in Zion you'll head to Bryce Canyon, a natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau. Bryce Canyon is famous for it's hoodoos which are spires that provide spectacular scenery.
Enjoy a BBQ dinner (at own expense) and a fun evening your new friends.
Overnight: Ruby's campground Utah (if camping option is selected, a light breakfast will be included)
*Please note: Bryce Canyon is seasonal. During the winter season (November 1 and April 15) this tour will operate in the opposite direction. Your overnight will be in Williams, Arizona and Lake Powell AZ. There will also be a visit to Horseshoe Bend.
Day 2: Monument Valley (L)
Wake up to a beautiful Southwest morning and enjoy the drive past Lake Powell to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. Monument Valley has been the backdrop for many Western movies over the years and is home to the Navajo Native Americans, one of whom will take you on a guided Jeep tour of the valley. You’ll spend the night at your campsite, gazing up at the amazing starry sky, which come morning, will be transformed by the magnificent sunrise.
Overnight: Monument Valley Gouldings Campground in Gouldings, Utah (if camping option is selected, a light breakfast will be included)
Day 3: Grand Canyon National Park (L)
Save the best for last on Day 3! After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post, follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert to Grand Canyon National Park! Again, see the park as you’d like. Walk along the South Rim, hike deep into the canyon, relax at rim-side cafe or take in bird’s-eye views on an optional helicopter ride.
Please note: lodging accommodations are available for an additional fee and are of 3 star quality or higher and subject to availability. Camping accommodation is not available from October 31 to April 15.
Special Offer! - Book now and save 9% on the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- From November to March: pickups are available from select Las Vegas hotels within 3 miles of the Las Vegas Strip
- From April to October: pickups are available from the Excalibur, Super 8 Hotel on Koval, Venetian, Palazzo and Stratosphere
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 9pm on Day 3, subject to local traffic conditions
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Camping accommodations are 2 person tents and are shared by same-sex travelers or couple basis. Camping accommodation is not available from November 1 to April 15.
Lodging accommodations are 2 person rooms and are shared by same-sex travelers or couple basis. Accommodations are 3 Star or higher and subject to availability
- 3-day tour to Zion, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon (seasonal) and the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Transportation by 13-passenger, air-conditioned mini-bus
- Light breakfast (if camping option selected)
- Camping accommodations (if option selected; tent with foam sleeping mat)
- Lodging accommodations (if option selected)
- Use of sleeping bags (if camping option selected)
- National park entrance fees
- Navajo-guided Jeep tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Camping accommodation is a 2-person tent shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. You will be responsible for putting up your own tent with help from your tour guide
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis and are of 3 star quality or higher
- Please note that sunrise viewings in Monument Valley may not be available when booking the lodging option due to availability of certain accommodations
- Depending on daylight, the Monument Valley Jeep tour may be offered as a sunrise tour.
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Your luggage may not exceed 10lbs (20kgs)
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.