3-Day National Parks Camping Tour: Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon and Monument Valley from Las Vegas
A small-group tour, this trip is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experience.
Please note: Bryce Canyon is seasonal and not available from November 1 and April 15. Please see additional information below.
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- From November 2014 to March 2015: pickups are available from select Las Vegas hotels within 3 miles of the Las Vegas Strip
- From April 2015: Stratosphere
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Camping accommodations are 2 person tents and are shared by same-sex travelers or couple basis. Available seasonally.
Lodging accommodations are 2 person rooms and are shared by same-sex travelers or couple basis. Accommodations are 3 Star or higher and subject to availability
Lodge - Winter Schedule
Winter schedule: does not include Bryce Canyon. Accommodations are 2 person rooms, shared by same-sex travelers or couple basis. Lodges are 3 Star or higher.
- 3-day tour to Zion, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon (seasonal) and the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Transportation by 14-passenger, air-conditioned minibus
- Light breakfast (if camping option selected)
- Camping accommodations (if option selected; tent with foam sleeping mat)
- Lodging accommodations (if option selected)
- Use of sleeping bags and camping equipment (if camping option selected)
- National park entrance fees
- Navajo-guided Jeep tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (until March 31, 2015)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from April 1, 2015)
- Optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour
- Optional visit to Antelope Canyon (approx. USD45 per person)
- Bryce Canyon (from November 1 to April 15)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important Note: Bryce Canyon is seasonal. During the winter season (November 1 and April 15) this tour will operate in the opposite direction. Your overnight will be in Williams, Arizona and Lake Powell AZ. There will also be a visit to Horseshoe Bend.
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Camping accommodation is a 2-person tent shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. You will be responsible for putting up your own tent with help from your tour guide
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis and are of 3 star quality or higher
- Please note that sunrise viewings in Monument Valley may not be available when booking the lodging option due to availability of certain accommodations
- Depending on daylight, the Monument Valley Jeep tour may be offered as a sunrise tour.
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Your luggage may not exceed 44lbs (20kgs)
- Lunches are make-your-own sandwiches and are served with fruit and potato chips
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
Day 1: Las Vegas - Zion National Park & Bryce Canyon* (L)
After departing Las Vegas, travel by air-conditioned minibus to Zion Canyon inside Zion National Park, a dazzling mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs that make for a photographer’s paradise. Experience the beauty of Zion however you’d like during free time in the park. Go on a walk or hike, available for every fitness level. Stroll along the Emerald Pools trail, discover the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne or Weeping Rock, or visit the interpretive Human History Museum where you can enjoy an entertaining ranger’s talk on the patio.
After a full afternoon in Zion you'll head to Bryce Canyon, a natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau. Bryce Canyon is famous for its hoodoos, or dramatic red spires. Take a walk down into the Hoodoos for an unforgettable experience.
Enjoy a BBQ dinner (at own expense) and a fun evening with your new friends.
Overnight: KOA Cannonville or Ruby's campground Utah (if camping option is selected, a light breakfast will be included), if lodging option is selected, Bryce Valley Inn (breakfast included).
*Important Note: Bryce Canyon is seasonal. During the winter season (November 1 and April 15) this tour will operate in the opposite direction. Your overnights will be in Williams, Arizona and Lake Powell, AZ. There will also be a visit to Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon (optional, at own expense).
Day 2: Bryce Canyon - Monument Valley (B, L)
Wake up to a beautiful Southwest morning and enjoy the drive to Lake Powell for an optional visit to Antelope Canyon (at own expense) before traveling to one of the most recognizable locations on the planet. Monument Valley has been the backdrop for many Western movies over the years and is home to the Navajo Indians, one of whom will take you on a guided Jeep tour of the valley. You’ll spend the night at your campsite gazing up at the amazing starry sky, which come morning will be transformed by the magnificent sunrise.
Overnight: Goulding's Campground in Monument Valley, Utah (if camping option is selected, a light breakfast will be included) or Goulding's Historic Lodge (if lodging option is selected, breakfast may be purchased at hotel's cafe)
Day 3: Monument Valley - Grand Canyon National Park - Las Vegas (B, L)
Save the best for last on Day 3! After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post, follow the Colorado River through the Painted Desert to Grand Canyon National Park! Again, see the park as you’d like. Walk along the South Rim, hike deep into the canyon, relax at a rim-side cafe or take in bird’s-eye views on an optional helicopter ride (own expense).
Then head back to Las Vegas, where your 3-day adventure concludes at approximately 9pm.
Please note: Lodging accommodations are available for an additional fee and are of 3-star quality or higher and subject to availability. Camping accommodation is not available from October 31 to mid April.
Day 1: Las Vegas - Grand Canyon National Park (L)
After leaving Las Vegas, travel 280 miles (450 km) through the Mojave Desert and via historic Route 66 to Grand Canyon National Park. Discover this remarkable natural wonder on your own once you arrive and enjoy lunch. Admire the complex layers and myriad colors of the canyon from rim overlooks, hike down into the staggeringly deep canyon, and capture fantastic photos as sunset illuminates the full beauty of the rock formations. Opt to take a thrilling helicopter ride (own expense) over the canyon for more unforgettable views! Relax over dinner (own expense) and settle down for the night at your comfortable hotel in Williams or Tusayan.
Overnight: either the Red Feather Lodge or Best Western (or similar) in Tusayan, Arizona
Day 2: Grand Canyon National Park - Monument Valley (L)
After breakfast (own expense), make a quick stop at a traditional Navajo trading post to shop for local crafts. Then follow the Colorado River through the captivating Painted Desert to Monument Valley, an iconic film setting seen in many Westerns. Climb aboard a 4x4 vehicle for a Navajo-guided jeep tour packed with stunning photo ops.
After your sandwich lunch, continue to Page, Arizona, overlooking placid Lake Powell. Enjoy dinner (own expense) before retiring to your hotel room.
Overnight: 3-star hotel in Page, Arizona
Day 3: Lake Powell - Zion National Park - Las Vegas (B, L)
Start your day with breakfast at your hotel before heading to Horseshoe Bend — a distinctive curve of the Colorado River — or Antelope Canyon, a brilliantly hued slot canyon. Make a photo stop at Lake Powell before going on to Zion National Park, a lovely collection of photogenic white, pink and red sandstone cliffs cut by the Virgin River.
Recharge with your sandwich lunch before heading out on a hike to an emerald pool or around the easy Pa'rus trail. Admire the monolithic Great White Throne and Weeping Rock, or listen to a ranger's talk at the Zion Human History Museum.
Climb aboard your minibus for the ride back to Las Vegas and conclude your 3-day winter odyssey at approximately 6pm.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kristy W, February 2015
Guides were great! Took my 80 year old mother in law, and we had a tremendous experience! Can't beat that!
Reviewed by: christine m, December 2014
Great tour rep was fantastic. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Great crowd. Great hotels and would do it all again