M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise
A delightful combination of dining, dancing and sightseeing make for an unforgettable evening on beautiful Lake Tahoe. Watch the sun go down over Lake Tahoe on the M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
For a great evening of entertainment, this cruise onboard the M.S Dixie II features live music, dancing and a healthy sit-down dinner. The selections are prepared with sustainable foods like free-range chicken, Oregon grass-fed beef, line-caught trout, organic spring greens and fresh vegetables. For dessert, there's mouth-watering cakes and fresh berries, not to mention spectacular views of the lake and Emerald Bay.
Cocktails and wine are available for purchase and entertainment throughout the cruise is provided by the popular Steve Walker Band.
All meals are prepared to your order on board and served with all the trimmings. Dance to the sounds of Tahoe favorite 'Safari', take a stroll on a moonlit deck, and savor every moment of this 3.5-hour cruise. Smart casual attire is required for this cruise.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise departs from Zephyr Cove, Nevada
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 5:30pm
Tour departs at 6:00pm
Sunset Dinner Cruise
- M.S. Dixie II cruise
- ‘Welcome on Board’ glass of champagne
- Live entertainment
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Smoking is permitted on the 3rd deck and outside viewing areas only
- Wheelchairs are permitted on M.S. Dixie II, however there are no elevators on board servicing the 2nd level
- Dress Code - appropriate attire is casual to dressy. Men traditionally wear sports jackets
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time):
- Zephyr Salad- candied walnuts, dried cherries, gorgonzola cheese, shaved red onion, herb vinaigrette
- Grilled New York Steak loaded potato gratin, grilled asparagus, roasted garlic balsamic steak sauce
- Seared Salmon lemon rice pilaf, spinach, bacon leek broth
- Vegetable Crepes lemon almond rice pilaf, sun-dried tomato pesto
- Chocolate Mousse cake with vanilla bean crème anglaise and raspberries
Reviewed by: David F, November 2014
This was our first trip on the evening dinner trip, and I have to say it did not disappoint. I hope to take the day trip to see the sights next time. Love Tahoe!
Reviewed by: Dwayne L, October 2014
For the money, this was a pleasurable excitation.