Ketchikan Shore Excursion: Lighthouses, Totems and Eagles Cruise
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Popular choice with kids
You’ll also have the opportunity to get a closer look at the Tongass National Forest, pass by the Ward Cove Cannery, and get a glimpse of Loggerville, the “floating ghost town of Alaska”. Get exclusive views of the Guard Island Lighthouse and the Totem Bight State Park. No other tour offers the majestic view of the park and the lighthouse in the same way, which is why the tour has won the C.R.U.I.S.E award for the past several years in a row.
Throughout the tour, your captain will provide extensive insight into the region and its history. Complimentary hot chocolate"Supreme", tea, coffee, salmon spread, cheese, crackers, fresh fruit, cookies & mints is also provided to satisfy any hunger that may come about from this exciting day of sightseeing. You’ll even receive a copy of the salmon spread recipe to take home to replicate!
As the tour concludes, it will be evident why this tour has been the recipient of countless awards for the past nine years. In just about 3 hours, you will see what defines Ketchikan and still have enough time to explore the downtown area on your own.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Ketchikan for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
American Bald Eagle
- Award-winning, guided tour of Ketchikan's famous sights
- Transportation to and from cruise pier
- Hot chocolate, tea, coffee, salmon spread, crackers, fresh fruit and much more - secret recipe for salmon spread provided after tour
- Binoculars for enhanced viewing
- Exclusive views of Ketchikan and the beautiful surroundings
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tour operates in all weather conditions so appropriate attire should be considered beforehand
- Cancellations due to weather: You will be issued a full refund in the event that one of our contracted local suppliers decides to cancel your tour or activity due to weather.
- Missed port or late ship arrival: You will be issued a full refund in the event that your ship does not make it to port in time for the start of your tour or activity. You will also be issued a full refund for tours and activities cancelled due to a ship’s inability to get into port.