Ketchikan Rainforest Canoe and Nature Walk
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
Stop on shore for a Native American-style snack, including smoked fish, clam chowder, bread rolls with wild berry jams and beverages. After refueling, your knowledgeable guide will lead you on a short nature walk highlighting the interesting vegetation and wildlife of the rainforest. Spot a carnivorous plant, the sundew, which uses tentacles with an adhesive "dew" to ensnare small insects! Then, paddle back to the canoe dock and board your coach for a relaxing drive back to your hotel.
This adventure is a rare opportunity to explore Southeast Alaska just like the original explorers did!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
At time of booking, you will receive tour operator's contact info on your voucher
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ketchikan Rainforest Canoe
- 3.5-hour guided canoe and nature walk tour
- Hearty snacks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- At time of booking, you will receive tour operator's contact info
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must weigh at least 40 lbs (18 kg) in order to fit into required life jackets
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately