Select a datex
Climb aboard, strap on your personal headset and enjoy the spectacular views on this 30-minute seaplane tour over one of Alaska's most incredible landscapes. From the air, you will see surrounding glacial terrain, lush forests, sky-blue lakes and waterfalls.
Depending on your preference, you can be picked up from your hotel, the pier of your cruise line, or at the Ketchikan Visitors Center to start your amazing seaplane tour in Alaska.
Your experienced and knowledgeable pilot will take you on a 30-minute seaplane tour over the treetops, following a route that takes you through what is known as the Behm Canal.
On your flight, be prepared to be amazed by views of rugged mountains, tumbling waterfalls, blue lakes and the many islands that make up the Alexander Archipeligo. This flying adventure will also take you over historical parks dedicated to Alaska's Natives, such as the Totem Bight Historical Park and Saxman Totem Park. You might also get lucky and get to see marine life, black bears, white mountain goats and eagles.
Whether your plans include a 1-day visit while in port or a few days to explore, this 30-Minute Seaplane Spectacular Tour will show you the must-see beauty of Alaska!
This is a seasonal tour that operates from May to September.
View of Ketchikan
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from your hotel or the Ketchikan cruise ship pier
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 7:30am
Tour departs at 8am
Tour departs at 2pm
Tour departs at 4pm
Seaplane Tour Ketchikan, Alaska
- Seaplane Tour
- Pilot-to-passenger audio headsets
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passengers 275 pounds (124 kilograms) and over will need to be charged and extra 1/2 fare
- Passengers 300 pounds (136 kilograms) and over will need to be charged a full fare
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.