Select a datex
Board the 65 foot (20 meter) power catamaran for a Na Pali Coast dinner cruise and some incredible photo opportunities. Kauai sunset cruises are the ideal excursion for those of you who want to see Na Pali but aren't interested in snorkeling.
The Na Pali Coast dinner cruise leaves from Port Allen and heads west and north to Na Pali. After gazing at stunning views of the coast, you'll head back to Port Allen to watch the sunset while sipping on champagne and enjoying a feast of goodies. All drinks are on the house, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages!
- Caesar salad
- Chicken slices
- Spinach quiche
- Fruit platter
- Veggie wrap
- Vegetable crudites with dip
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Bottled water
- Island juices
- Soft drink
- Mai Tais
Special Offer! - Book now and save 13% off the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Gourmet lunch Napali Coast cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Port Allen Marina Center
- August 18 to August 23: Check in at 2:00pm
August 24 to September 30: Check in at 2:30pm
October 1 to December 31: Check in at 2:00pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 3.5 hrs after departure time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cruising the Napali Coast Kauai
- Sightseeing cruise on a 65' power catamaran
- Tour narration
- Assorted alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Whale watching (seasonal December through April only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No snorkeling on this cruise
- Please remember to print your voucher after you have made your booking, as you will not be able to participate in the tour without it
State of the art, 65-foot motor powered catamaran designed specifically for Kauai's ocean conditions with safety, comfort and efficiency in mind. Certified for 65 passengers, only 49 are carried daily. The catamaran has a full service galley and bar, two large marine lavatories, fresh water showers and a large cabin. Outside there are two oversized trampolines and seating in the front and back of the vessel. The catamaran has two 430 horsepower Cummins diesel engines for cruising speeds at 20 knots with top speeds up to 30 knots.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. This tour is not suitable for wheelchair passengers (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to captain's discretion)
- Pregnant women are not permitted
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy taken the night before and again the morning of your trip. Refunds are not granted for seasickness
- If passengers do not have they prescribed medications with them we ask that they reschedule their tour for another day. This is mandatory, i.e inhalers, epipens, diabetic medications and or any other medications taken daily
- If passengers will be consuming alcoholic beverages, an ID will be required on the vessel
- No coolers are allowed on board
- This is a "bare-foot" tour (orthopedic shoes are allowed)
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, camera and film. Everything else is provided
- No landings on shore
- Tipping is permitted only in the case of excellence
- All tours routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough
- Tour operator are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items
- Tour operator reserve the right to refuse service
- Minimum age is 5 years
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.