Select a datex
Come aboard this Na Pali kayaking trip where lush valleys and cliffs await. As you head to your destination, your crew will entertain you with stories of the Hawaiians who once lived there. Upon arrival, enjoy your snorkeling adventure and feast on a buffet lunch before heading back to the harbor.
The Na Pali Coast Snorkel and Sail cruise begins as you depart Port Allen and head to the Na Pali Coast. When the winds permit, you'll be able to sail while having breakfast. Then head up to Na Pali, considered to be 'The Jewel of Kauai', with 3,000 foot (915 meters) cliffs, green valleys, hidden beaches, secluded waterfalls and breathtaking beauty.
When the vessel turns around to find the perfect snorkel spot, you may get the chance to experience sailing at speeds exceeding 12kts (if wind conditions permit). It's not uncommon to attain speeds up to 18kts! When conditions permit, you'll snorkel in the beautiful waters along the coast. Enjoy a delicious lunch before your return sail to the harbor.
Whale watching included from December through April!
Special Offer! - Book now and save 13% off the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Na Pali Coast Snorkel and Sail
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Port Allen Marina Center
Returns to original departure point at approximately 2:00pm - 2:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Na Pali Snorkel
- Sightseeing cruise on a 50ft. sailing catamaran
- Tour narration
- Continental breakfast
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Gourmet deli style buffet lunch
- Assorted soft drinks served throughout; beer and wine served after snorkeling
- Whale watching (seasonal December through April only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
"Leila" is a 50ft. sailing catamaran. The idea for the catamaran comes from the ancient Hawaiians who sailed their double-hulled canoes regularly between Tahiti and Hawaii. The catamaran design allows for level sailing; with no more than 10 degrees of "heel", you won't be sailing sideways! Although Leila's two-hull design is based on a historical prototype, she is truly a modern, state of the art vessel. Leila has two entry/exit points for convenient movement on and off the boat while snorkeling. She also has two heads, one located on each side of the boat. They are spacious enough to change from "sailing" to "swimming" attire. Because Leila is 28' wide there is ample area to lounge around - you can rely on a non-crowded experience. Leila is US Coast Guard certified to carry 45 passengers. We choose, however, to keep our passenger numbers below 35 to ensure the comfort of all aboard!
Assorted fresh baked pastries, bagels and mixed fruit platter
Hot tea, Coffee, Bottled Water and assorted soft drinks
Gourmet Deli-style Buffet Lunch
Fresh Baked Bread: Whole wheat, French rolls, Rye
Select Deli Meats: Roasted turkey breast, Smoked turkey, Roast beef, ham, Italian salami
Cheese: Swiss, Provolone, Cheddar
Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Red Onion, Cucumber, Olives, Jalapenos
Pasta Salad and Vegetables crudites platter with Spinach dip
Homemade chocolate chip cookies
Beverages: Bottled water, assorted soft drinks, beer and wine
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. This tour is not suitable for wheelchair passengers (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to captain's discretion)
- Pregnant women are not permitted
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy taken the night before and again the morning of your trip. Refunds are not granted for seasickness
- If passengers do not have they prescribed medications with them we ask that they reschedule their tour for another day. This is mandatory. I.E Inhalers, Epipens, Diabetic medications and or any other medications taken daily
- If passengers will be consuming alcoholic beverages and ID will be required on the vessel
- Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling
- No coolers are allowed on board
- This is a "bare-foot" tour (orthopedic shoes are allowed)
- Smoking allowed according to Captains instruction only
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, camera and film. Everything else is provided
- No landings on shore
- Tipping is permitted only in the case of excellence
- All tours routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough
- Tour operator are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items
- Tour operator reserve the right to refuse service
- Minimum age is 6 years
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.