Select a datex
Enjoy the fresh Colorado air and admire the views of the Rocky Mountains as you fly through trees and over meadows on a zipline! Ride on some of Colorado’s longest zipline tracks on a course that spans more than 6,000 feet (1,828 m). Choose between a 4-line ride and a 6-line ride and enjoy scenic hikes between the ziplines. This Rocky Mountain zipline adventure is perfect for those seeking an adrenaline-filled outdoor experience!
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free snacks included
Zipline in the Rocky Mountains
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Conifer, a 30-minute drive from downtown Denver
June 1, 2013 thru August 31, 2013
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4-line zipline adventure at 11:00am without transport
4-line zipline adventure at 2:00pm without transport
4-line zipline adventure at 11:00am with round-trip transport from Denver; requires 4 or more people per booking
4-line zipline adventure at 2:00pm with round-trip transport from Denver; requires 4 or more people per booking
6-line zipline adventure at 11:00am without transport
6-line zipline adventure at 2:00pm without transport
6-line zipline adventure at 11:00am with round-trip transport from Denver; requires 4 or more people per booking
6-line zipline adventure at 2:00pm with round-trip transport from Denver; requires 4 or more people per booking
Zipline Fun in the Rockies
- Certified guide
- Safety equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- As this tour involves some hiking, moderate to above-average physical condition is recommended
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Maximum weight limit is 225lbs (102kg)
- Minimum age is 5
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.