Chicago Grand Half-Day Tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
On the North Side, travel by the striking Richard J Daley plaza with its magnificent Pablo Picasso sculpture created specifically for Chicago. Cross the Chicago River and see the famous Wrigley Building and Wrigley Field. Spot one of the tallest buildings in the world, the John Hancock Center, and continue through Lincoln Park’s acres and acres of lush greenery and lagoons.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of sights seen on this exciting Chicago tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected downtown Chicago hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9:30am
Tour departs at 10am
USD $47.99Pricing details
Tour departs at 11:30am
Tour departs at 12pm
USD $47.99Pricing details
Tour departs at 1:30pm
- Narrated coach tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
North Side sights:
- Loop and State Street
- Richard J Daley Plaza with its Picasso sculpture
- Wacker Drive
- Chicago River
- Wrigley Building
- Magnificent Mile and Michigan Avenue
- Water Tower Place
- John Hancock Center
- Lincoln Park
- Wrigley Field
- Botanical Gardens
- Chicago Historical Society
- Newberry Reference Library
South Side sights:
- Grant Park
- Soldier Field
- Adler Planetarium
- Joseph Petrillo outdoor band shell
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Orchestra Hall
- Shedd Aquarium
- Field Museum of Natural History
- South Commons
- Jackson Park
- University of Chicago
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Lake Point Towers
- Navy Pier
Reviewed by: Robert T, September 2015
We took the 4 hour tour. Paul was well informed and an enjoyable guide. Pat was the driver and did an incredible job maneuvering amongst Tri-Athlon and Cubs traffic.
Only problem was the unexpected 41 parking charge. It would be helpful to provide parking tips for future customers.
Reviewed by: gerald S, September 2015
Excellent tour as we covered many spots that must be seen in Chicago. Well worth the cost.