Chicago Grand Half-Day Tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
On the North Side, travel by the striking Richard J Daley plaza with its magnificent Pablo Picasso sculpture created specifically for Chicago. Cross the Chicago River and see the famous Wrigley Building and Wrigley Field. Spot one of the tallest buildings in the world, the John Hancock Center, and continue through Lincoln Park’s acres and acres of lush greenery and lagoons.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of sights seen on this exciting Chicago tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected downtown Chicago hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 12pm
- Narrated coach tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
North Side sights:
- Loop and State Street
- Richard J Daley Plaza with its Picasso sculpture
- Wacker Drive
- Chicago River
- Wrigley Building
- Magnificent Mile and Michigan Avenue
- Water Tower Place
- John Hancock Center
- Lincoln Park
- Wrigley Field
- Botanical Gardens
- Chicago Historical Society
- Newberry Reference Library
South Side sights:
- Grant Park
- Soldier Field
- Adler Planetarium
- Joseph Petrillo outdoor band shell
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Orchestra Hall
- Shedd Aquarium
- Field Museum of Natural History
- South Commons
- Jackson Park
- University of Chicago
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Lake Point Towers
- Navy Pier
Reviewed by: Kathy A, December 2014
I don't think we missed a thing to see in Chicago. Our guide was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. The bus driver did an amazing job navigating some narrow streets. Spending a short time in Chicago? Take this tour to see the city!
Reviewed by: Jayne H, December 2014
The tour was a great way to get an overview of Chicago and decide where we wanted to go and spend some time. Our guide and driver (Mr Tate) were both extremely knowledgeable and helpful. It was the best tour we have been on during our US holiday.