Chicago Dinner Cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Editor's Pick
For an experience that begins well before the cruise departs, arrive early dressed in your most festive attire. Enjoy the electric atmosphere of Navy Pier, alive with wandering entertainers and remarkable views that offer a taste of the experience to come.
The Captain and crew will greet you as you step aboard, and the ship's photographer will record the moment for your party. Once on deck, your host will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide how you'd like them to pace your service. From the three climate-controlled dining decks to the Observation deck, the dinner cruise offers a unique setting with understated Art Deco accents, reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
A celebrity-chef inspired menu of seasonal hors d'oeuvres, entrées, accompaniments and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, Complement your sumptuous meal with a drink from the new full service bar featuring an expanded microbrew selection, creative new cocktails and a refreshed wine list (own expense). DJ entertainment will set the mood for an unforgettable evening on the water. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
In the summer months, upgrade your Chicago Dinner Cruise experience to include a spectacular fireworks display on Wednesdays and Saturdays. You will observe the show from the decks of the ship and see the magnificent sky lit up at night.
Please see below for a sample menu:
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Friday: 7:30pm (8pm, May 23 - September 1)
Saturday: 7pm (8:30pm, May 23 - September 1)
Boarding begins 1-hour prior to above times. All departure times are subject to change
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Experience Luxury on a Chicago Dinner Cruise
- 3-hour dinner cruise
- 3-course dinner with coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Surf and turf menu upgrade
- Gratuities for additional purchases
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Surf and turf menu upgrade is an additional cost and may be paid direct to operator on day of departure
View the spectacular 30-minute pyro-musical program fireworks display with the world famous Chicago Skyline as a backdrop for your unforgettable evening.
Firework Schedule from Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Wednesday 9:30pm
- Saturday 10:15pm
Jackets are strongly recommended for men and cocktail attire for women
No jeans, shorts, tank tops or halter-tops will be allowed on any cruise.
APPETIZERS (choose one)
- Lobster Bisque
- Mixed Greens Salad - Romaine, arugula, goat cheese, watermelon, sugared pecans and balsamic vinaigrette
- Baked Fromage - Feta cheese blend with thyme, spicy pomodoro sauce and garlic crostini
- Blue Corn Crusted Crab Cake - Lump crab dusted in blue cornmeal served with cilantro corn salad, roasted garlic aioli, and apricot habanero jam
- Roasted Chicken - Roasted smoked chicken with thyme demi-glace served with fried leeks and heirloom potatoes
- Grilled Salmon - Served with citrus-infused quinoa and pineapple-mango chutney
- Short Ribs - Braised short ribs with fontina scalloped potatoes, roasted Brussel sprouts, carrots and squash with a Cabernet demi-glace
- Seafood Risotto - Shrimp, scallops and mussels in a tomato-saffron sauce
- Vegetable Tower - Spinach and tomato crisps with curry vegetable ragout and white bean puree
- Bread Pudding - With chocolate chips, Maker’s Mark salted caramel sauce and served with vanilla bean ice cream
- Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte - Rich two-layer moist cake filled with a delicate chocolate mousse fully enrobed in a smooth dark chocolate ganache
- Sweet Berry Gallete - Spring berries with a puff pastry and Grand Marnier Bavarian cream
- Sorbet - Selection of mango, raspberry and lime
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
Reviewed by: smrdougl, September 2014
excellent cruise and good food.- the sunny weather obviously helped a lot too.
Reviewed by: david i, August 2014
first we got transferred to the dinner cruise from the lunch cruise. was easy to do and very friendly. tickets and seats ready when we arrived. fantastic. service started right away. put a glass down, staff filled it right away. wow. because the table next to the window was empty, they moved us there. Great Move. Excellent customer relationship. Service made me feel as if I were a president. they always checked if we needed something, removed dishes once we finished that course. always smiling and friendly. now about the food.
hated it, i mean i hated to stop eating it. The best meal I have EVER had. My friends find I am a food expert. It was heavenly. the crew on my cruise should be given pats on the back. although they would more than likely want a raise instead.:) Thank you very much. dave and edith jones