Select a datex
Come enjoy the magical creation of the Mayan gods: Xel-Ha, a place where the best of the Mexican Caribbean nature comes together. The world's most spectacular, natural aquarium invites you to embark on an aquatic adventure created by the Mayan gods themselves. This special place gathers the best of the Mexican Caribbean all in one place!
Enjoy nature through the crystal clear waters of this spectacular natural aquarium. Underground rivers flowing out to the beautiful Caribbean Sea feed an environment of creeks, lagoons, natural wells and ancient caves. Explore the underwater world by snorkeling and coming face to face with exotic underwater flora and fauna such as curious rays and schools of French Angel fish. Other activities include rope swing diving, rope bridge walking, bicycling, kayaking, and much more!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most Cancun and Playa del Carmen hotels.
- Hotel pick up is from 7:00am - 7:30am (exact pick-up time will be provided at time of reconfirmation)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour (including hotel drop off) finishes by 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs from Cancun hotels
Departs from Playa del Carmen hotels
Xel-Ha All Inclusive Day Trip from Cancun
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Lockers and towels
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Water activities
- Return drop off service for Courtyard by Marriott and Secrets Excellence Playa Mujeres hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Food and beverages are included at the 5 restaurants with Mexican, international and fast food as well as snacks and ice cream.
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.