Tulum Ruins and Tankah Park Eco-Adventure Tour
Book and travel by May 9, 2015 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tulum Mayan Ruins
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to Tulum and Tankah Eco-Adventure Park
- Buffet lunch
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional tram fee at Tulum
- Collision and damages insurance fee for jeep activity (approx. USD $10)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and bring a swimsuit
- Collision and damages insurance fee due on day of travel (cash or credit card accepted)
- Minimum age to drive the jeep is 21 years old
- Note: If your hotel is located in downtown Cancun, you will be picked up from a central meeting point close by. The local tour operator will provide the meeting point upon booking
Reviewed by: Afrodita A. F, July 2014
These two tours are great combo. First you visit Tulum were you get to see a great archeological park with one incredible view. After a walk you visit Tankah park. There you can relax or take park of all activity which I totally recommend. Adventure and a good feast awaits...
Reviewed by: kikkoya, July 2014
Our guide, Delio took us to the Tankah park where we experienced the real jungle with the Jeep. Then we walked to the beautiful cenote for the zip lining, kayaking and swimming. The Mayan lunch at the village was amazing.Tulum was very hot, but guide took care of us with umbrella and water.