Select a datex
Discover the impressive archeological ruins of Tulum, an ancient Mayan city located on the coast of the Caribbean Sea, and then get your adrenaline pumping on an eco-adventure tour of Tankah Park. You’ll explore the lush jungle in a 4x4 jeep, soar on a zipline above a beautiful lagoon, and swim and kayak through the freshwater Cenote of Tankah. Regional buffet lunch with handmade tortillas is included in your full-day tour.
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Ride a 4x4 through the Jungle!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from most Cancun hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tulum Mayan Ruins
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to Tulum and Tankah Eco-Adventure Park
- Buffet lunch
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional tram fee at Tulum
- Collision and damages insurance fee for jeep activity (approx. USD $10)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and bring a swimsuit
- Collision and damages insurance fee due on day of travel (cash or credit card accepted)
- Minimum age to drive the jeep is 21 years old
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.