Chichen Itza Small-Group Tour with Private Entrance
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Please note that return times vary depending of the time of the year. From April 5 to October 24 returns start at approximately 3:30pm; and from October 25 to April 4 returns start at approximately 2:30pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour option includes entrance fee to Chichen Itza
USD $91.99Pricing details
Be Maya Planetarium
Tour option includes entrance fee to Chichen Itza and Be Maya Planetarium
USD $100.99Pricing details
Small-Group Day Trip to Chichen Itza by Luxury Van
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedez Benz van
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Buffet lunch
- Use of Mayaland facilities (pool, lounge chairs, etc.)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- Entrance fee to Be Maya Planetarium (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages during lunch
- Entrance fee to Be Maya Planetarium (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: If your hotel is located in downtown Cancun, you will be picked up from a central meeting point close by. The local tour operator will provide the meeting point upon booking
Reviewed by: Douglas J, April 2015
Well worth the time to do this tour. guide very knowledgeable / helpful. crowds are annoying. being able to re-enter the site on your own is really great and the crowds had decreased making it more pleasant. worth the effort.
Reviewed by: Ju D, March 2015
Carlos was the guide and Oscar was the driver. Very professional. On time and the van was new and nice. Very careful and safe driver. Carlos was courteous and informative. Highly recommend