Boston Photography Tour: Boston Back Bay
Picture-perfect photo opportunities await you on this guided walking tour through Boston's historic Back Bay neighborhood. Grab your camera and take a journey through elegant French-inspired boulevards lined with Victorian homes. Snap photos of diverse architectural marvels, like John Hancock Tower in Copley Square, while enjoying interesting commentary about the sights from your guide, a professional photographer, who’ll also share tips on how to capture amazing photographs.
With your camera in hand, hear fun facts and commentary about the sights you see and learn tips and techniques on how to make your photos look amazing. Take a dramatic picture of Trinity Church reflected on the mirrored glass of John Hancock Tower in Copley Square, and highlight the architectural details of the Boston Public Library for a new perspective of this familiar landmark.
Photograph other sites including tree-lined Commonwealth Avenue, with its stately Victorian ambiance, and Church of the Covenant, built in the Gothic Revival style with Tiffany stained-glass windows. Conclude your tour at the Boston Women's Memorial on Commonwealth Avenue with a collection of unforgettable photos!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston Walking Tour: Boston Back Bay
- Walking tour of Back Bay and Copley Square
- Guided by a professional photographer
- Photography tips on improving composition and technical skills
- Copy of 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography'
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour is designed to showcase the photo opportunities in the Back Bay neighborhood in a casual learning environment
- Appropriate for photographers of all ages and skill levels
Reviewed by: Mark G, June 2015
The photo tour of Boston's Back Bay was a wonderful experience. Saba was an energetic and knowledgable guide. We learned a lot of the history, got some great photo tips and also were able to take some great shots that we would have never found ourselves. Well worth the time and money.
Reviewed by: Hilton, January 2014
A fantastic morning walking around Back Bay taking photo's of Boston Library, John Hancock Building and Commonwealth Ave Mall. Highly recommended for those who want to bring home high quality photos.