Boston Lunch Cruise
- Buffet lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
After you eat, head to the top deck – the largest outdoor patio deck in town – to catch a breath of fresh air and an amazing view. Or, rock 'til you dock while the DJ plays a variety of music, from line dances to Top 40 hits.
During your cruise, pass by the World Trade Center, the financial hub of Boston. See where the Boston Tea Party took place in 1773, when rebels disguised as Indians dumped tea into the harbor to protest British taxes. Pass by the location of the Boston Massacre, which is now a simple circle of cobblestones that marks the site where five American colonists were killed by British soldiers in 1770. The brutality of this incident helped spark the anti-British rage that ultimately led to the American Revolution.
See the USS Constitution, also known as Old Ironsides, a nickname earned because of her invincibility in battle. Old Ironsides was launched in 1797 and is the oldest, fully commissioned naval vessel in the world. You’ll also see the World War II naval destroyer, the USS Casin Young.
Then see the Tobin Memorial Bridge, erected in 1948-49 and opened to traffic in 1950. It connects the Charlestown section of Boston with Chelsea. Additionally, see Fort Independence and Castle Island. Fort Independence is located at the entrance to Boston Inner Harbor. First settled in 1634, the island features the nation's oldest fully maintained fort.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Spirit Lunch Cruise
- 2-hour lunch cruise
- All-you-can-eat buffet
- DJ entertainment
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
- Other beverages (not listed in Inclusions)
- Gratuities for additional purchases
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommended attire: dressy-casual, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip-flops are allowed on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Menu items are subject to change
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years
- Spirit Salad - Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in our house Caesar dressing
- All served with freshly baked bread, whipped and flavored butter
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan-seared Chicken - Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Haddock - Herb-crusted haddock atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli - Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Grilled Vegetables - Cilantro and lime infused seasonal vegetables
- Mini desserts