Boston Dinner Cruise
For the ultimate in elegance, you can't go past this three-hour dinner cruise on Boston's famous harbor. Enjoy fine dining, delicious wines, and entertainment perfectly suited to the evening. Sit and relax as you listen to the music or take a stroll on the decks of Boston's premier dining ship as the city floats on by.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
As you are boarding, the ship's photographer records the moment for your entire party. The Captain and crew greet you as you step onto the ship. Step inside your deck, the hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide for yourself how to pace your service. Serving begins.
Explore and enjoy...
From each of her three climate-controlled dining decks to the Observation deck, Boston Dinner Cruise offers a singularly unique setting that begs to be explored. Understated art-deco accents. Enticing dance floors. And a distinctive atmosphere reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
Indulge your senses...
A menu of creative seasonal hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, entrees and desserts is prepared fresh, on board daily - complemented perfectly by an excellent wine list.
Enjoy live entertainment for boarding and food service paired with an entertaining DJ that will get you up and dancing after their meal.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your Souvenir photo ready for purchase.
See below for a sample menu:
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Monday to Friday - 7pm
- Saturday - 8pm
- Sunday - 6pm; (7pm starting April 1, 2016)
Boarding begins one hour prior to above times. All departure times are subject to change
2-hours on Sundays only
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston Dinner Cruise
- 3-hour dinner cruise (2-hour on Sundays)
- 3-course meal
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
- Other beverages (not listed in inclusions)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
- A waiter will take your individual appetizer, entree and dessert menu choices after your party is seated. You may request that your dinner be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Asparagus | Zucchini | Caramelized Onion | Corn | Tomatoes | Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Rock Shrimp Spheres: Rock Shrimp | Blue Crab | Lime Zest | Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Crab and Mussel Gratin: Lump Crab | Macaroni | Gouda | Fontina | Monterey Jack | Asparagus
- Romesco Crust Salmon: White Bean, Carrots, Artichoke & Parsley Stew
- Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken: Roasted Red Potatoes | Scallions | Summer Squash | Rosemary Vinaigrette
- Braised Short Rib: Chimichurri Glaze | Queso Fresco | Roasted Corn | Zucchini | Blistered Grape Tomatoes
- Cauliflower Steak: Israeli Couscous | Red Currants | Crispy Capers | Parsley Vinaigrette
- Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
- Mountain Berry Shortcake: Fresh Berries | Lemon Sponge Cake | Vanilla Cream
- Chocolate Decadent Cake: Raspberry Sauce | Mixed Berries
Reviewed by: Judi l cizma C, September 2015
Wonderful evening. Good entertainment, delicious dinner, Scott our waiter helped to make our night
Reviewed by: Richard B, August 2015
Friendly crew, excellent dinner, great band and seeing Boston from the harbor was great too!