Select a datex
Codzilla has arrived. And Boston Harbor will never be the same. Now there are more thrills, more laughs and more speed than you ever imagined as you zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per an hour.
But don't worry. A ride on Codzilla is as entertaining as it is thrilling. The wind roars. The music blares. And the waves will splash as the crew recounts the legendary tale of how Codzilla came to Boston. This wet and wild ride is 40 minutes of full blast, sensational fun for the entire family.
- Codzilla seats 135 people
- Codzilla is a wet ride - you will get wet, please dress appropriately
- With two turbo-charged diesel engines, Codzilla roams the ocean with 2800 horsepower
- If you're a fan of "easy-listening" stations, be prepared to cover or plug your ears, the soundtrack is loud!
This cruise is seasonal and operates from May to October only
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise departs from Long Wharf in Boston
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
Departs at 3pm
Departs at 4pm
Departs at 5pm
Departs at 6pm
Departs at 1pm
Boston Codzilla: Thrill Boat Ride
- Admission ticket
- 5% Convention Center Tax
- Fuel surcharges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.