Most famous attractions at one amazing low price with plenty of time to see it all! And with a leisurely nine days to use all of the tickets, you can take everything in on a weekend break or take your time to visit these world famous attractions! See the New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston and Harvard Museum of Natural History OR RevolutionaryBoston at the Old State House.
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
CityPASS is the best deal in Beantown containing actual tickets to these premier attractions:
- New England Aquarium
- Museum of Science
- Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Option Ticket: Choice of Harvard Museum of Natural History OR RevolutionaryBoston at the Old State House
CityPASS has done all the work so you can save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, such as hours of operation, transportation information, contact information and insiders' tips so you can get the most out of your vacation- yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of Boston!
Special Offer! - Save up to USD$43 on five attractions with the purchase of one CityPASS - that's over a 45% savings, plus, you won't wait in long ticket lines!
- Book Now!
Touching Encouraged! at the New England Aquarium's Touch Tank Featuring Over 100 Animals
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
To receive your Boston CityPASS ticket booklet, you must exchange your voucher at any one of the six listed attractions in Boston. Please note, the ticket booklet will not be sent out to you in advance.
Simply present your CityPASS booklet on your way into each attraction. The agent will remove that attraction's ticket, and you're in!
- Your Boston CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- New England Aquarium entry
- Museum of Science entry
- Skywalk Observatory at Prudential Center entry
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston entry
- Choice ticket: Harvard Museum of Natural History entry OR the Old State House entry
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: the CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- Your ticket includes helpful information such as hours of operation, public transportation and special 'Insider Tips' on the best time to visit each attraction
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving
Your ticket is valid for 9 days beginning date of first use
New England Aquarium
The aquarium hosts over 70 exhibits featuring aquatic animals from around the world. Attractions and exhibits at the aquarium include a four-story coral reef, open-air New Balance Foundation Marine Mammal Center, Jellies exhibits as well as a Harbor Seals exhibit (Central Wharf off Atlantic Avenue)
Ages 2 years and under free
Museum of Science
Over 550 interactive exhibits of hands-on fun. Enjoy live animal shows, science demonstrations, ever-changing exhibits and breathtaking Theater of Electricity lightning show! (at Science Park on the Charles River)
Ages 2 years and under free
Skywalk Observatory at Prudential Center
A must see, the Skywalk Observatory is Boston and New England's tallest and only observatory. It offers breathtaking views of the city and beyond, as well as informative and interactive exhibits on Boston's famous historic places, artists and athletes. For a one-of-a-kind dining experience, visit the Top of the Hub restaurant located on the 52nd floor. (Prudential Center at 800 Boylston Street)
Ages 3 years and under free
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
The MFA has the largest group of Monets' outside of Paris as well as renowned collections of European and American paintings, Egyptian, Asian, and Classical art, sculpture and drawings. (465 Huntington Avenue, Avenue of the Arts)
Ages 6 years and under free
Option ticket - Choice between:
Harvard Museum of Natural History
Come face to face with one of the first Triceratops ever discovered, admire a 1,642 pound (744.8 kg) amethyst geode and 'wander' through a 'garden' of Glass Flowers. Presenting the collections and research of Harvard's natural history institutions, the HMNH is a fun learning experience for the whole family. 21 million specimens, 4.5 billion years, ONE great experience. (26 Oxford Street, Cambridge, just past Harvard Yard)
Ages 2 years and under free
The Old State House
RevolutionaryBoston℠ is your must-see experience at the heart of the Freedom Trail. Explore the Old State House and discover Boston in 1770, a city divided and on the cusp of revolution. Enjoy interactive exhibits, historic rooms, art, objects and our fun and fascinating Boston Massacre Tours! (on the Freedom Trail at the corner of Washington and State Streets)
Ages 18 years and under free
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.