Select a datex
Love chocolate? For a sweet introduction to Boston, you won’t want to miss this Boston chocolate walking tour. Discover Boston's hidden chocolate boutiques as you stroll along picturesque streets of the city's loveliest neighborhoods. Choose from the affluent and iconic Back Bay, the historic, Victorian South End or the small but posh Beacon Hill.
This small-group tour is limited to 14 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
See the city and taste its most delicious attractions. Learn the history and life of chocolate from your professional guide, how luxury chocolates are created and more. Plenty of samples await along with tips for tasting and storing the fine chocolate you'll no doubt buy. Three tours take you around the city with different boutiques and chocolate confections to sample. You may just need to take all three!
On a 3-hour walking tour of Back Bay, known for Copley Square and the Prudential Center, you'll enjoy the rich, cultural atmosphere of the neighborhood while making stops for fabulous chocolate. Visit the trendy Hotel Chocolat and sample their sweet wares in their private tasting room. Additional shops offer up a wild variety of chocolate treats from chocolate covered crickets to cupcakes, and more!
Boston Chocolate Walking Tours are a unique and delicious way to see the city while burning off some of the calories you consume as you go!
Come taste some of the best elements of the city on the 2.5-hour South End tour. One of Boston’s most underexplored neighborhoods with elegant Victorian houses dating to the 1800s, it's home to ChocoLee, an award-winning chocolate shop for Ms. Lee's exquisite handmade truffles. Sample the best homemade chocolate ice cream in Boston, the famous Chocolate Orgasm, a chocolate martini and more.
Please note: Bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance of your tour date.
Delicious Chocolates Await!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Back Bay tour meets at Hotel Chocolat in Back Bay
- South End tour meets at Code 10 in the South End
- Back Bay - 10:15am
- South End - 2pm
Return Details:Returns near original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hr walking tour of Back Bay. Includes chocolate tastings and professional guide. Departs at 10:15am
2.5-hr walking tour of the South End. Includes chocolate tastings and professional guide. Departs at 2pm
Chocolate So Good, You'll Want to Take Them Home
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour takes place rain or shine. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- South End tour features a small alcoholic drink. Alcohol may only be consumed by ages 21 years or older. Please bring a valid photo ID
- Please note: For those with nut allergies, please be aware that it will be your responsibility to inquire as to the presence/traces of nuts in all products sampled, as we cannot guarantee this
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.