Boston Beantown Trolley and Harbor Cruise
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
10am - 2pm (December to February)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1 Day Trolley Ticket
Trolley ticket valid for 24 hours after first use; includes harbor cruise or Mapparium admission
USD $35.00Pricing details
2 Day Trolley Ticket
Trolley ticket valid for 48 hours after first use; includes harbor cruise or Mapparium admission
USD $42.00Pricing details
- 24- or 48-hour trolley ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Boston Harbor cruise (if option selected; May to Oct)
- Admission to Mapparium (if option selected)
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to attractions unless noted
- Items purchased during your tour
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The trolley is a hop-on/hop-off shuttle. There is no guarantee that you will be brought back to your Boston hotel at the end of the day. If your hotel is on the trolley route, the driver will try to accommodate your needs. Once the last tour ends, the drivers leave town for the garage. Those staying in Braintree, Randolph, Quincy or Dorchester must be at the tour office by 5pm to return to their departure location.
- Harbor cruise operates from May to October only, and does not operate on Mondays
Trolleys depart from each stop approximately every 20 minutes from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
- New England Aquarium & Faneuil Hall Marketplace: Board at Main Trolley Depot
- Seaport District: Board at Northern Avenue at the Seaport Hotel
- North End (Little Italy/Fleet Center): Board at Commercial Street at the skating rink
- USS Constitution: Board near the ship's museum
- Old State House & Site of the Boston Massacre: Board across from Old State House at Court Street
- Tremont Hotel: Board at the hotel
- City Place: Board at the corner of South Charles & Boylston Street
- State House & Beacon Hill: Board at the front of the Shaw Memorial across from the State House
- West End (Government Center): Board at the front entrance of the Holiday Inn Select
- Cambridge Center: Board at Kendall Square T Station
- Back Bay Hilton: Board at the front entrance of the Hotel
- Museum of Fine Arts: Board at the front door of the museum
- Symphony Hall: Board at the Midtown Hotel
- Back Bay: Board at the Colonnade Hotel
- Copley Place Shopping: Board at the Marriott Copley hotel under the canopy
- Trinity Church: Board on the Dartmouth Street side of Copley Plaza
- Hard Rock Cafe: Board at Hard Rock Cafe on Clarendon Street
- Park Square: Board at Radisson Hotel on Stuart Street
- Rowes Wharf: Board at Boston Harbor Hotel on Atlantic Avenue
Reviewed by: Marianne M, June 2015
The driver knew the city and it was clear that he enjoyed his job. Loved the convenience. The Copley stop is not clearly marked but all the rest were just fine.
Reviewed by: margaret.smith93, November 2014
The staff working on the buses were excellent, interesting and very informative and knowledgeable about Boston. The boat trip that was included was very good. The Hop on Hop Off bus is great it gives you the opportunity to see the city and places you would not know about. Would recommend it money well spent.