Small-Group Tour: Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Evening Lava Adventure
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs from Kona in the morning; please contact local operator to confirm departure time; departure time is typically 10am
USD $186.46Pricing details
Tour departs from Waikoloa; please contact local operator to confirm departure time; departure time is typically 1pm
USD $186.46Pricing details
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Full dinner
- Military-grade LED flashlights
- Walking sticks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Sturdy walking shoes are recommended
- Red lava cannot be guaranteed on this tour. Walking distances and viewing opportunities will vary depending on volcanic activity, which changes constantly. Federal, state or county officials may close or open the lava viewing area at any time depending on conditions and hazards present. Every attempt is made to get as safely as possible to the lava viewing area and tours depart whether the area is currently open or closed as conditions do change constantly.
- The drive from Kona to Hilo is approximately 2.5 hours each way with stops along the way.
- Itinerary may be altered due to weather or volcanic activity.
Choice of included beverage
Choice of one main course:
Grilled Herb Chicken: Served with garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed local kale from Johnson Farms, and a lemon macadamia nut butter sauce
Coconut Crusted Fried Mahimahi: With jasmine rice, stir fried bok choy, and a ginger mango sauce
Island Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry: Served with coconut jasmine rice and fresh pineapple
Keiki Choice (kids choice):
Hot Dog: all beef frank on a Punalu'u Bake shop roll, served with french fries
Pasta: Waimea tomato marinara sauce or butter and cheese
Pizza: Pepperoni or three cheese
Reviewed by: Lalit K, March 2015
Best tour operator . Best service and wonderful and knowledgeable guides . We enjoyed the whole very much. Very comfortable transport.
Reviewed by: William G, March 2015
Our trip was excellent. The guide Richard couldn't have been more help or informative. It was such a pleasure to have a knowledgeable guide