Oahu Day Trip: Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and Punchbowl from the Big Island
- Round-trip airfares
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Your historic Kona Pearl Harbor journey continues with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on American soil, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Big Island Pearl Harbor tours also include a visit to the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Meet the Airport Representative at Kona Airport
Returns to original point of departure between 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and Punchbowl from the Big Island
- Roundtrip flights
- Fuel surcharge
- Airport taxes
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 14 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
Please Note: The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy. A valid government-issued ID (passport for non-US citizens) is required on the day of travel. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refund.
Reviewed by: Danielle V, USA, May 2015
The company this tour is through was very well organized and made sure we got to every activity with no stress on our part. Great tour and a great way to hit the highlights of Oahu while staying on another island.
Reviewed by: Bernice V, April 2015
What a great day, the tour was great and so was our driver, Ben. We would definitely do it again!